Kobe=Ball Hog

Mr Kevin Garnett

Garnett's #1 Fan!
Damn. Anyone see the guys stats?

I mean he's a great player but damn when it's not your night just pass the fricken ball.

9 made from 33 attempts. 0 assists.

Odom went 12/25 and grabbed 16 rebounds. Phil Jackson's gonna have a hissy fit. :lol:

To quote Steve Kerr from his Yahoo NBA column yesterday:

Kobe Bryant's offensive displays are so impressive even his teammates seem to stand around and watch.

But I agree, when you're not on, give up the ball.

LMAO!

Since Shaq left the Lakers, Assists has never been a part of Kobe's playing style. He does help out on the boards, but still....

9/33 is pretty shocking with 0 assists...

Yeah I totally agree with Kerr's column. Kobe is an offensive genius. Did you see what he did to NJ and to Seattle inspite of the losses? FAR OUT. Kobe almost killed NJ singlehandedly.

He doesn't have a choice. As Pete says, LAKERS ARE CRAP. There are times when your only hope is your superstar. but don't worry, things will only get better as long as Lakers management won't stay dumb. Look at Philly.. AI used to be the BIGGEST BALL HOG ever, it made me cringe watching him. Now I consider him as one of the best playmakers in the league.

To think he started the season so well, and to come to a grinding holt like this.. he's like Scottie Pippen.. great player, but too much pressure and wants too much attention that he can't handle.. needs his sidekick back.. (jordan at the time, and kobe needs shaq)

god the Kobe haters. Give the fella a little of respect boys, imagine all the pressure thats on him, i mean lets face it he hasnt got much around him aport from Odom, he prob passes 20 or 30 times but the other players prob arent hittin there shots.

god the Kobe haters. Give the fella a little of respect boys, imagine all the pressure thats on him, i mean lets face it he hasnt got much around him aport from Odom, he prob passes 20 or 30 times but the other players prob arent hittin there shots.

I don't hate the guy.

I just think that if your having a dud night, stop throwing up bricks and pass the ball to someone whos hitting them.

i dont hate kobe either, im a fan, but when he's off he's off.. he hasnt got that sidekick that he needs.. instead of shooting 30-40 shots and making 10 - 15 of them pass to your team mates, get them involved.. they arent all duds...

but he doesnt have to carry his team single handedly...

he has lamar (looking scared to shoot it)
devean george the veteran
smush parker (yes it's smush, but can score)
chris mihm isn't a dud, he can score

most of his shots are forced (double cluth fadeaways that are basically thrown at the ring)

he needs to relax, and focus more.. move without the ball, get closer to the rim where he thrives.. i hate seeing him struggle so badly..

Kwame Brown continues to be an underachiever in LA..
Smush had a great start to the season but I think Odom definitely has to get invloved more often. And Mihm has alot of potential.

Back
Top Bottom