Kirk for PC

cath15

ALL NBA CARDS FOR SALE
Real Name
cath
its here my Kirk hinrich Exquisite, wooo hoooo !!!!, thanks to jimmy jackson
absolutely Love the card , fabulous( can ya tell i like the card:lol: :lol: )
i know most people would have seen it but i wanted to put up in here cause its MINE all MINE now mwahahahahahahaha:lol:
anyway....
KirkHinrichExquisiteAutopatc0001.jpg

Very nice Cath. Hes got a nice auto and its a sweet. When are you getting the Raf exquisite RC. Ill do anything to get that:D
Hopefully my 12 will be waiting for me at home and i can post my mailday.

mmmmmm Exquisites.......... mmmmmmm.....

Those cards are beauties! Great job on the new addition!! JJ's a great bloke aye! lol.

Does Captain Kirk have another Explicit RC Auto???

Such a key RC too. Well done on that. Nice patch in it too. None of this one color patch for you!

yeah i was really happy that i was a multi coloured patch with some shape to it some ive seen have been just one colour, so im VERY happy :)

Congrats cath, mighty nice card, patch and he has a funky little auto!

I know what it's like to have a card that is the centrepiece of your collection - have you thought of getting a divorce and marrying your Hinrich Exquisite ? ;)

ahh yeah the younging has got me there. Off to the miserable users forum :-(

I need to work on my card knowlege.

He has a great auto! By the way, have an Arauyo for you and one on the way! Will let you know when it comes! ;)

Nice addition to your PC. Exquisites are indeed exquisite. Nice multi patch also. Hope to see a Rafael Exquisite soon.

thanks guys, yep got a raf exquisite auto patch incoming , should have a nice mailday comming up soon prob next week.

Cath, thats an awesome card! The patch is very nice indeed. A great addition to your collection!

Cheers
Matt

An exquisite addition to your already fine collection Cath! Well done!! ;)

Oh, I think I pulled a Hinrich GU'd card the other day, I'll have to look back and I'll let you know.

Back
Top Bottom