kidd05 plays for 12.01.06

kidd05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Carlos
eBay User
cahl0s05
Ok I'm only gonna post my plays that I'm gonna put on my record here in the forums. Had a pretty good win today so I've some $ to play with. :)

NBA Wednesday 11/1 - DALLAS MAVERICKS at NEW YORK KNICKS - Head To Head - DALLAS MAVERICKS Win 1.47
NBA Wednesday 11/1 - LA LAKERS at PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS - Head To Head - LA LAKERS Win 1.40
NBA Wednesday 11/1 - MIAMI HEAT at GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - Head To Head - MIAMI HEAT Win 1.54

Payout: $3.17

Wager: 2 units

Hardest one would be Dallas to win in NY... Knicks have been surprising. 4 straight wins, including todays win against LeBron and the Cavs @ Cleveland. Dallas has rest though, and I don't see them losing this one. Teams will be matched, but Dallas will have the edge.

Kobe is due another 40+ pt game. Either he would take it.. or he'd show everyone that he can get the Lakers involved.. and they will beat the crap out of the crappy Trailblazers.. Oh and also, Ruben Patterson says that he is the Kobe stopper. I'm sure that has reached Kobe.

Miami is due a winning streak. It's time they start winning 3 games straight.. otherwise, they should be the laughing stock of the NBA today. Portland's leading rebounder (Troy Murphy) might be out too.. and Calbert Chaney won't be playing. A healthy Jason Williams will neutralize GS three point game as well. Key would be Shaq. Key is ALWAYS Shaq. If Zo plays another crap game though, then I'll have a few choice words for Jimbo. ;)

If either Miami or Lakers lose to their opponents, then I've proven that I can curse good teams. :D

And my other and last play:

NBA Wednesday 11/1 - CHICAGO BULLS at MINNESOTA T-WOLVES - Head To Head - MINNESOTA T-WOLVES Win 1.43
NBA Wednesday 11/1 - MIAMI HEAT at GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - Game Total - Under 209.5 Win 1.90
Effective Price: 2.72

2 units as well.

KG and the Wolves have lost 3 in a row. The Bulls have won 3 straight. I think it's time the Wolves had a talk and KG had some sleepless nights.. playing in Minesotta, they should come out with the win on this one.

Total under 209.2. That's a high total for these two teams. I don't think it will be a three point shootout as well. One low scoring quarter is enough to win this one. And no I doubt it will go to OT. :D

i don't agree kidd05, zo hasn't played crap, he's just been his time and shots/opportunities decreased dramatically since shaq came back. he was averaging nearly 11 ppg, 8 rpg and 3.2 bpg starting and getting 30+ minutes, now shaq's back he's lucky to get 20-25 and he's put up about 6 ppg, 5 rpg and 1.8 bpg in that time, i'm just dissapointed. As much as i want him to win a championship i wanna see him starting somewhere for a whole season, everyone disses him because of his stats when behind Shaq, Yao, Camby and Big Ben he's the best centre in the league.

1 bet down! :( Props to the Knicks though for beating Dallas.. and for Dallas- catching up from a 14 pt lead to take the game into overtime.

2nd bet looking alright... Hoping they maintain the pace or slow down.

Woohoo! 2nd play is a hit! Came within 3.5 points! Whew. :)

1-1 for me today.. up by 1.44 units.

Back
Top Bottom