Kannaman25

Kannaman25

Maidenfan
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
Kannaman25
Hi All, just introducing myself...joined today. I am relatively new to collecting and have been collecting Select's range for the past couple of seasons. I dont really know what gave me the bug to start collecting but since it started I have been consumed by this. Most likely the same as all of you.
I have full sets of 2007 champions sighnature series, 2007 AFL Supreme series(except for sig. redem's). Full set of 2008 AFL Champions series, full set 2008 Tazo's and am about to embark on the 2008 Select Classic series.
I have many spares from these previous sets if anyone in need. I look forward to chatting to all and gaining advice on the best way to collect this new series. Until then....Kannaman25:wave:

Hi tim410au, Thanks very much for the welcome. Funny you should say, I mainly collect AFL cards but out of the two I would have to say I like cricket more....but I havn't collected any Cricket cards....go figure!!

Hi tim410au, Thanks very much for the welcome. Funny you should say, I mainly collect AFL cards but out of the two I would have to say I like cricket more....but I havn't collected any Cricket cards....go figure!!

Well get into it mate:thumbsup:

Select bought out the first Retail set since 2003/04 last season. And there first since 1997/98. Select is doing another series this season too! The more cricket collectors the better.

Back
Top Bottom