juju666

juju666

OzCardTrader
hi everybody, i'm a french collector living in the south of France.
I'm collecting inserts and // until 99-00

hope to make a lot of deals here :D

accueil à le australien forum! je espérer nous savoir assister tu avec ton besoin.

What he said.

Welcome to the forum mate,Hope you enjoy your time here.

wolvesjr34 said:
welcome mate.... don't wanna tell us more about yaself, like why you started collecting? Which inserts in particular?

i started collecting in 1996 during 2 years with a friend cause cards were easy to find in store with collections as collector's choice.Moreover there was a cards store in my town and i was a big fan of Ultra and finest series.Then the store closed and i stopped collecting...But one year ago i started again when i saw the new kind of cards with jerseys,patches,autos etc....but i was nostalgic of the old collections so i decided to collect them: one card (stars or semi) by inserts sets or parralel until 1999-00.i take all kind of inserts like: 1969-70 topps rulers,topps archives 9293 inserts,TSc reign men 96596,refractor,platinum...but you have a beckett you know what i mean :lol:
i have a big wantlist in an excel file, if you think that you have cards that could interest me do not hesitate to contact me: [email protected]

juju666 said:
nice welcome :D hope to make deals IN FRENCH with you soon ;)

am not sure if that was correct. anyway theres a few ppl who still have a fair bit of those old skool set so am pretty sure u will be able to get the cards that u may need. also good luck tonight wid the le bleu vs portugal!

gemz23 said:
am not sure if that was correct. anyway theres a few ppl who still have a fair bit of those old skool set so am pretty sure u will be able to get the cards that u may need. also good luck tonight wid the le bleu vs portugal!

well i started to check some posts to find cards i'm looking for, it takes a lot of time and i'm also on 2 others forum (BTC : french, and cardboard: germany) so i do my best!! and thanks for your support to the french national football team,it's very hhoottt now in my country due to the semi final and if zidane is well it will be a great match!! allez les bleus...

juju666 said:
well i started to check some posts to find cards i'm looking for, it takes a lot of time and i'm also on 2 others forum (BTC : french, and cardboard: germany) so i do my best!! and thanks for your support to the french national football team,it's very hhoottt now in my country due to the semi final and if zidane is well it will be a great match!! allez les bleus...
yeah zidane played like his former self again brazil and he wants to retire? if he keeps playing like that i think he still have a few years left on him.

Back
Top Bottom