@mojochasers
Real Name
Rhys Solomon
eBay User
mojochasers
COMC User
Pugzlife
MAIL DAY!!!! It's good to be back!! I missed you guys!! haha

So the story of how I got my new favourite card/memorabilia in my possession....

I entered a Behemoth group break by West Oz... Managed to get 2nd pick... So I chose Chicago as my team as there was a case of Exquisite being busted & I thought I shall just take my chances!!

I end up getting a dope 13/14 Exquisite (03/04) Rookie Tribute Auto of Michael Jordan... that is worth some serious coinage!!

I eventually traded that MJ for an 09/10 Certified Freshman Fabric RC Jersey Auto /399 of Stephen Curry (yes I'm that guy who trades an MJ auto for a Curry RC! Haha), but also get a dope Kobe 00/01 UD Hardcourt Auto & Paul George Gold Standard RC Auto also!

I then keep that Curry RC auto for a bit but pull it out every once & awhile as bait to see what offers or bites I get... I then come to a deal to acquire another Curry auto from Gold Standard (I traded off Stashman) and use that and the Curry RC to get this beauty & another dope MJ insert!! Oooohweeee!! The fun side of the hobby!! Trading & making deals!! This thing is absolutely spectacular!!

P.S. Just reading the back of the card makes me feel warm & fuzzy as a Jordan fan!! Used game floors from Lakers, Jazz & Bulls during the finals runs!! WOW!!

Sick auto and Finals floor pieces. Part of NBA history in your own hands! If only more trading could be done it would make the hobby even better! ...but MJ for Steph........errrrrr, ok?! :-P

Sweet card. Question though....and before i get blasted, i'm not questioning authenticity...but any idea on the numbering? Were first 10% of print run auto'd?

Very nice.....not only MJ playing on that floor but the other HOF stars he played with or against makes it more awesome.

Back
Top Bottom