Joel Selwood 07 Draft Pick sig - legit error card

kuzjuxcan

SPEIGHTS/NASH
Real Name
James Taylor
eBay User
kuzjuxcan
Hi i've just got my hot little hands on a joel selwood draft pick signature.. very happy with it.. and in reading the blurb at the back i've found a legit typesetting error on it making a legit error card.. Which is good for ppl who have it..

On the back the last sentence goes as follows:
"Joel was selected at No.7 Suffered knee trouble in 2006 but is up and running in 2007 and has lined up in the senior Cats side from round ??"

"??" is mean to be round number he debut on but they forgot to updated card.. Im a graphic designer/typesetter.. and I do this when copy is being set and some of the details are yet to be confirmed but will updated before it goes to print.. but obviously this one slipped through the net..

In my mind i think this counts as a error.. keen to know if pp have other thoughts on this..

It's an error, but if all cards are printed like that, which is likely, then by definaition it becomes a 'non-error'/'normal' card cause there's no 'correct' card out there. Since it's merely a small print typo, very unlikely they found it and re-printed correct cards.

So unfortunately you've got the Normal Joel Selwood Auto card, that happens to have a mistake on it, but is uniform so means squat :) IMO.

Would they always re-release it if they found it or made aware of it..?? guess i have find ppl who have it and see if they ahve the same prob..

Back
Top Bottom