For Sale/For Trade Jarrod Crocker 2010 Telegraph replacement card??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrinbulli

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jarrad
eBay User
jrinbulli
Hi does anyone have a Jarrod Croker Raiders 2010 Telegraph card the replacement one with the correct picture of him on it not the original error card that had pic of Glenn Buttriss.
Im massive Raiders fan and only just found out today that they actually made a replacement card for it.
Also if anyone has any Raiders tele 2009 foil cards for sale or trade let me know :)

Hey mate, try and get hold of the Telegraph people and ask them to send you a replacement Croker card. Most likely it's too late but there was a page on their website at the time where you could register to have a replacement card sent out which i did. They actually followed through with their promise to replace that card - unlike the other stuff-up which resulted in me constantly receiving Steve Simpson 'Modern State of Origin Legend' cards (I have 2 sets) instead of the Adam McDougall one. I called up but never received the replacement. So i'm still card #224 short of completing both of my sets. Anyone able to help me out with this? I'd be stoked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom