James Harden patch for trade. Would like to get into the card trading game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A$AP

OzCardTrader
Real Name
James
Hey guys! Would love to get into the card trading game and only own a very small amount of cards including this patch which I have no idea the amount it's worth. I'm thinking about collecting players like
Paul George, Kemba Walker or Avery Bradley. If anybody could help me out that'd be awesome. Let me know if you are unable to view the photo and I'll try upload a better picture.
09-10 James Harden Panini National Treasures NBA Gear Patch /49

IMG_2112[1].JPG

hey, im new to the whole trading online myself, i have an avery bradley game used patch if interested

pm sent!

hey, im new to the whole trading online myself, i have an avery bradley game used patch if interested

hey mate, thanks for the interest, unfortunately I'd have to trade for a little more than the avery bradley card since I believe the harden patch is worth quite a bit more. If you have anything else like a photobucket I could browse through I'd also be happy with that?

hey man, didnt mean a straight trade haha, just put it up there to see if you were interested in the card in general:), i dont have a photobucket, have alot of rookie auto's tho, and pacthes no walker or george tho

hey man, didnt mean a straight trade haha, just put it up there to see if you were interested in the card in general:), i dont have a photobucket, have alot of rookie auto's tho, and pacthes no walker or george tho

haha no worries, have you got a list by any chance?

it sold for $33.39, what cards are worth and what they sell for are 2 completely different things, cards valued at $100 sell for about 60-70, very hard to get full price for your card..

it sold for $33.39, what cards are worth and what they sell for are 2 completely different things, cards valued at $100 sell for about 60-70, very hard to get full price for your card..
Agreed!easily mistaken fact by people so no pointing fingers ard actually

hey mate, sorry but I'm not really interested in any of the cards besides the Kemba Walker cards but obviously they're part of your PC but if you ever decide to let the PC go, you know who to contact ;)
Which kemba do u like mate.may be willing to let go one or two

Which kemba do u like mate.may be willing to let go one or two

:) I'm quite interested in #2 and #4 in your bucket. Sorry, would have no idea what set their from so hope you know which ones I'm talking about. I'll let this thread go on till the weekend and will most likely just take the best trade offer I can find :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom