Jaja and Tighty Whiteys take the plunge.

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
Ok I know a bunch of you are closet wedding gurus and fashion critics so here is a small sample of our wedding day for you all to go over. Please put as many wonderful things to say about the bride as you want and just leave the groom out of it :lol: As I said in my speech, "I kind of compare myself to Collingwood, I've totally overachieved for the past 5 or so years" :p

Sorry to Al and Trace for taking this long to put them up :lol: Thanks to the G man for the call just before the ceremony to help calm the nerves and all the advice I didn't follow :lol::D

A great but HOT day not that it mattered to all in their jacketless outfits and no ties..;):( Garden wedding in the Royal Melb botanical gardens on Sunday Dec 2nd and the reception but more a PARTY :p that went off like a firecracker at the Studley park boathouse till late after putting in for an extra hour and them basically kicking us out LOL

Just wanted to share some pics of us on our day for all the ozcards family :)

I now present to you...the new Mrs and Mrs Walter.

You can see my calves popping out of my suit LOL

n661286449_220971_8088.jpg
n661286449_220962_8386.jpg

n661286449_220977_3601.jpg
n661286449_220964_8861.jpg

n661286449_220961_8155.jpg

Nice work Chad....good to see someone else has taken the plunge.

You guys both look fantastic....good luck for the future mate!! :thumbsup:

Cheers
Ben & Chenara

Chad,
congrats to the both of you! Looks like you had an awesome day and you both look extremely happy!

Having got married earlier this year I can say its one of the best things thats ever happened in my life!

Congrats to the both of you!

Cheers
Matt

Very nice! You're right, that left calf is straining against the fibres of those pants ;) Way to go, you both look great Chad. Big congratulations again :D Married life is awesome.

Sorry to Al and Trace for taking this long to put them up :lol: Thanks to the G man for the call just before the ceremony to help calm the nerves and all the advice I didn't follow :lol::D

It was bad enough trying to understand the gibberish you were saying as you were shitting your pants ;) I've got Morgan to back me up on that! :)

And we must say the bride looks absolutely lovely.

Congrats guys - awesome stuff. Welcome to the club!

Well, at least you didn't underachieve like a Demon. A great day was had by all, I don't think anyone got too sunburnt out in the gardens, and I bet you are glad you got Sunday's weather and not the downpours of yesterday!

And you don't need to change your username, do you, you are still Chad....or was that you G?

Great pics Chad and TW and congratulations to you both :thumbsup:
TW looks great and Chad, well what can one say about those calves lol

Congratulations to both of you..

very nice photos there.. but I believe you have better photos to share coz i saw the camera guy in the photo... looks like professional EOS camera to me.. :lol:

hope to see more of beautiful photos...

Excellent stuff...congratulations to you both!!!

Chad - I did a bit of a double take.....you look a bit like (a thinner) David King (former Kangaroos player and current Richmond assistant) in the photo with you both on the park bench!!

Congrats to the both of you :D....Glad to see the weather turn out perfect.

Trace loves TW's gorgeous wedding dress and I agree.
We are so happy that your special day went so well for you both

Lots of Beers and Cheers :thumbsup:

Thanks guys. Yeah she looked un describable and me blabbering to G about it all sums it up LOL

Was just great to see so many happy faces looking back at it and TW's mum summed it up perfectly. If you didn't have a great time on Sunday night then it was your own fault LOL.

And yeah better photos are to come but they will be a little while. My mate is an actual wedding photographer but pretty busy at this time of the year and we are broke with this and xmas LOL

No kids for us but my bros kids were having a ball and absolute angels like I said they would be.

And Mat yeah I thought about arriving on my race bike as it matched my outfit but in nearly 35 degrees it was a bad idea. We were arriving on the tram but again too hot and just got a cab. TW's arrived in a NRMT 1950's black rolls royce. Those things need air conditioning!

I did have guests arrive on bicycle though as we encouraged people to leave the car at home or arrive on public transport etc.

Back
Top Bottom