Itching for Lost **Spoilers within**

nah, another question lots of fans want answered but dont think it weill be

from Lostpedia

How Libby got from being a patient in a mental institution to giving Desmond her boat and ultimately ending up in Australia was originally intended to be explored in season 3, but was not. She was then slated to appear in multiple episodes of season 4 to finish her backstory, and it was stated that those speculating she worked for Widmore were "barking up the right tree."

Unfortunately, the writer's strike of 2007 interfered with these plans, as well as the flashbacks of Faraday, Miles, and Charlotte. Unfortunately, as of 2009, mid-way through the second-to-last season, Damon and Carlton felt that they are done with Libby's story. "We feel like we resolved Libby’s fate, and for the fans that are still obsessing about Libby, maybe at some point someone will write sort of a 'Star Wars'-like novel about the story of Libby, but we don’t consider that to be a major story thread for us." Damon later said Libby's portrayer Cynthia Watros was either unable or unwilling to come back to finish Libby's backstory post-season 4 and that they felt it would be cheap to finish it in an off-hand comment from another character. They later revealed in an interview the reason for her being in the institution was her going mad after her husband's death and that it will not be explained without Cynthia's presence.

Just grabbed Season 6 Episode 0. Think it's a recap of the previous 5 seasons which i'm going to need seeing as though the end of season 5 seems so long ago.

none of this recap business

i watch the whole 5th season over 2 nights last weekend :p:p

---------- Post added 01-02-2010 at 08:53 PM ----------

The vids are popping up from people who tooks cams to the beach premier last night.

I will wait till a decent copy from tv premier tomorrow night shows up, almost caught a glimpse on someones post with screencaps

---------- Post added 01-02-2010 at 11:08 PM ----------

From Dark UFO

Just to let you know as a huge fan of LOST who lives in Australia. I have been bothering the network daily to get an airdate and they have just confirmed that they are airing a special on channel seven2 on Wednesday 10th FEB from 830-930 followed by the first two episodes so we will end up being a few hours behind airings in the US. Great news for Aussie LOST fans like me! (Last year it aired at 11 pm and was about two to three weeks behind).

So about a week behind but atleast a decent timeslot

That's great that it got a premium timeslot for the final season (at least for the first few episodes -- 7 tends to shaft the timeslot pretty quickly if the ratings don't impress)

I'll still have it about 10 minutes after some kind person makes it available in the US

timer2.jpg

less than 20 minutes til take off...maybe i should say landing ;)

then comes the wait till its live online :D

timer2.jpg

less than 20 minutes til take off...maybe i should say landing ;)

then comes the wait till its live online :D

20 Minutes? Now i'm confused. How can it be airing in the US in 20 minutes when it is currently 4am on the East Coast and 1am on the West Coast. That just doesn't make any sense. What am i missing here?

Argh, the countdown timer is using your own pc's clock....So it's counting down to 8pm Tuesday night which is when Lost airs in the US....unfortunatley, 8pm Tuesday night (now) for us is a day early :)

---------- Post added 02-02-2010 at 07:59 PM ----------

It will actually be a 12 noon air for us tomorrow (11am in QLD) if it is an 8pm Tuesday night air on the US East Coast.

Episodes 01 and 02 are live! :kick:

Won't be able to watch them until later on tonight but I do have Episode 00 so that's 3 hours of Lost after nothing for months... :D

WOW

awesome awesome episodes, season is off to a flyer.

what did you guys think

couple of questions answered, tonnes more asked......bastard writers

Back
Top Bottom