is this store selling real autographed memorabilia?

Ask for the GAI number and confirm it on the GAI website. I've seen many with fake certs that didn't match the site. Simple.

Fact is, there are that many excelent autograph artists out there.... that it would fool many authentication places... you never can be sure anything you get is real unless you watch the player sign it yourself, and then you'll never get anything for it if you want to sell.

Fact is, there are that many excelent autograph artists out there.... that it would fool many authentication places... you never can be sure anything you get is real unless you watch the player sign it yourself, and then you'll never get anything for it if you want to sell.

Yeah that's why I like my Gil jersey so much, IP auto and I was the "P" :D

i dont see anything wrong with the price its may and its a stickey jersey the swingmans and authentics go for more.

Yeah make sure you do check the GAI but it looks legit because Ive got a few items from GAI and it looks like a GAI COA but once you get the cerf number just check it out. Without the GAI sticker and COA it nothing but $30 US is fine so not bad when you think the jersey might already cost about $30.

Back
Top Bottom