Is this real??

ChrisBosh#4

Bosh/Villanueva/Graham
:confused: I was on Ebay and found this. Is it real?

18_1.jpg

If it was fleer I'd it could be but seeing its UD I'd be on the safe side and say NO. UD has routinely said they save the logos for logomen and other 1/1s in the past. I wouldn't see them using it on a lower end UD product for sure. I'm sure you will find the lower half of the logo on another card from the guy who did it to try to maximise his profits on making them.

If its too good to be true it usually is.

Those are warm-ups aren't they? Is there ever any logomen on the player's warm-ups? Could be legit, but in saying that, we've all seen the frauds out there. I could see UD doing that to a logoman if it is in fact from a warm-up and not a jersey.

Yeh i cant see Ud breaking up half a logoman ...like you said chad..you will find the other half somewhere in his collection...stay clear if it was me.

just to let you know, think its fake as well, I thought real logomans have no white border, just the replicas stuff have the white boarder. Plus its UD product, don't think they would have done that.

I don't know about the patch...but the card itself is legit. Fleer had a conference/product launch in Hawaii just before they went bust. (Which is probably why they went broke!!)#-o
I remember reading on the old Fleer website that Sir Charles game-used promo cards were given out at the event....not sure about #'d patch cards though.

Back
Top Bottom