Is this a genuine Dynamic redemption certificate??

hobo

Kogarah to Kiama
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Ross
I came across an auction where the seller states;"Very rare redemption card has been personally autographed and includes Certificate Of Authenticity" and he includes pictures. Link below:
1996 ST GEORGE DRAGONS - NOEL GOLDTHORPE - SIGNED + COA - eBay Trading Cards, Merchandise, NRL, Rugby League, Sport. (end time 01-Jun-09 18:33:38 AEST)

The redemption looks odd, could it be genuine, I don't know a lot about this 1996 series II apart from the base set with all the element cards e.g. Earth, Wind, Fire, any info would be appreciated.

Cheers
Ross

Dynamic were bought out by a company I think, and these were from the left over stock, so they added their own certificates. Mine Dragons ones have a number out of 200 on them though???

OK, as I understand it the cards are genuine left over Auto MVP cards from when Dynamic went bust, however the COA is a different story altogether........I posed this exact question to the seller and was advised that when he purchased the cards from the liquidator of Dynamic stock these were the COA's that arrived with the cards.....AND I think they are from a third party........I have attached a couple of examples of proper Dynamic COA's....IMHO, I do not believe these COA's to be proper Dynamic documents

1996 Signature Cel Redemption.JPG

1996 All Fired Up Signature - Fittler back.JPG

1996 Signature Cel Redemption.JPG

1996 All Fired Up Signature - Fittler back.JPG

i have the terry lamb MVP signature out of 200 and the COA was actually a letter....ive fricken lost it though which is crap because my lamb is number 192, but it was originally written as 191 so you can see where its been over written....the card is genuine though..if its a PC item then you shouldnt need to worry about the COA. While im at it, does anyone have one of the COA's for that product they can send me so i can fudge it to go with my Lamb?

Thanks guys for the info.....nice cards too tak35bne. :thumbsup:

They would be for my PC, so not so much of an issue, but I would obviously much prefer an original redemption numbered card rather than excess stock and a COA that doesn't look like it has been done in MS Word. :lol:

Cheers
Ross

Back
Top Bottom