is it too late to come onboard?

Darpy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matthew
apologies if this is unnecessary, but there are way to many threads here to identify the correct one.

is it too late for me to get in on an nba.com fantasy league? if not, what can i join?

Yea ... seems like there are lots of options, but not sure if we are too late.....

if you find know - pls lemme know!!! Thnx!

Sorry guys, seasons started and all the leagues we had posted are full! You can still join public leagues on yahoo though.

If anyone is looking for a fantasy keeper league with complete salary cap and collective bargaining agreement incorporated along with all 30 teams and a 66 game regular season, and its own unique scoring component, hit me up we are always on the look out for active and committed owners to add to our league, we have a few guys from this site on board and would always welcome more aboard.

Hit me up via PM or email -

[email protected]

The league is an Australia/NZ owned, operated and managed league called the IFBL (International Fantasy Basketball League) with members from Australia, NZ, Sinagpore, USA, Canada, Turkey, England and Brazil currently.

There were threads all over the place for over a month and how do people know you have interest if you don;t show it? I e-mailed all that showed interest in my thread. And there were numerous others going.

Back
Top Bottom