Is it all starting to open up?

Magicman

Banned User
Real Name
Kyle Redenbach
eBay User
hotshot1717
Well with the Bombers suprise victory last night over the eagles. You have to wonder are the Eagles that good? are they the team to beat?

With the top 4 only a win away from joining the Eagles, maybe this season will the one where just about anyone can realisticly win it whoever makes the 8.

The Cats and Hawks are coming along nicely whilst the Pies are only gonna get better, the Swans, Bulldogs and Crows apear to be patchy. So is this the year for a team from Vic to get up???

Only time will tell i guess.

I agree with you on the Eagles. They are showing some cracks. Hawthorn wasted an opportunity today, I am disappointed because of that. But realistically still pleased with their overall season effort so far. The next five or six rounds will be interesting.

Although I am an Eagles supporter I also agree........The West Coast Eagles are no longer the Team to beat ! I think they are still the team to beat at Subiaco but they have now proved they are very vunrable away from home with losses to Geelong, Hawthorn & Essendon !

Personally I think the Grand Finalists will be from this list:
Geelong
West Coast
Adelaide
Sydney

And to a lesser extent:
Hawthorn
Collingwood

Back
Top Bottom