For Sale Inglis/marshall future forces + 94 sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets59

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Freddy
Letting go a few more of my NRL cards

1)1994 Dynamic series 1, 2 and 3 complete sets. all in the series 1/2 official folder. (I dont have the series 3 masters folder).

As well as the complete set of series 1 gold cards, half of the supporters choice gold cards from series 2 and complete set of captains choice series 3 cards. $135 delievered (Or nearest offer)

All cards nr mint/ mint, housed in sleeves since back in the day. Although the steve walters series 2 gold card is only fair condition, and it is personally signed by him, everything else though mint or close to.
The folder has a small sticker on the spine that the person i bought it off stuck on there, it is a plain whit sticker with 'series 1 and 2 swaps' or similar written on the sticker in black texta.

2) Greg Inglis Top Prospect $150 Delievered (Or nearest offer)

3) Benji Marshall Future Force $140 Delievered (Or nearest offer)

4) 2005 Power Complete base set, + Buderus club player x 2, Donell Club player x 2, Gower club player x 2 and Hindmarsh club Player $30 Delievered

5) 2005 Power Team set lot Broncos team set x 2, Sharks team set x 3, Manly x 1, Storm x 1, Knights x 1, Cowboys x 1, Penrith x 1, Souths x1, Warriors x 1. $20 for the lot delievred.

First and Final bump. Everything will be headed to Ebay tommorrow afternoon. So if your interested in anything let me know.

Remember, will take nearest offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom