Indiana Jones KOTCS 4 Box Break (Not Live)

TheCardFrog

Non-Sports Cards
Real Name
Justin Gray
eBay User
TheCardFrog
Box #1

Base Cards: Too many
Foil Cards: 3, 4, 5, 6
Parallels: #4 (295/350)
Specials: Sketch Card

sketch03.jpg

Box #2

Foil Cards: 1, 2, 8, 9, 10
Parallels: #82 (249/350)
Specials: Autograph (YAY one for my PC)

auto01.jpg

Box #3

Foil Cards: 1, 2, 3, 10
Parallels: none
Specials: Sketch Card (WTF! I got the crappy skull noooooooooo)

sketch04.jpg

Box #4

Foil Cards: 4, 5, 6, 7
Parallels: #57 (217/350)
Specials: Sketch Card (What the hell is that!)

sketch05.jpg

sweet John Hurt dude

shame about the sketches, Albrecht isnt too bad, a better below average sketch :lol:.

Busted a case of this about a year ago. How much you get ya boxes for.

Yeah the Noah is a low value sketcher but looks nice when you compare it to the other two dosnt it lol.

Got the 4 boxes for about AU$150 something from America including shipping from CaptainCollect on eBay, A really nice guy with some cheap boxes you can pick one box up from him for about AU$26 or so plus shipping depending on how the Australian dollar is doing.

Will most likely grab more as Im looking to complete the Autograph set for this product apart from the big value cards unless I unwrap them myself.

Base set is 90 cards then a 10 card foil set, do you need some?

24kwhfm.jpg

As you can see the 800 count card box is full plus I have lots sitting around not in boxes, only thing is I only have 2 Foil sets left at the moment.

Yeah the Noah is a low value sketcher but looks nice when you compare it to the other two dosnt it lol.

Got the 4 boxes for about AU$150 something from America including shipping from CaptainCollect on eBay, A really nice guy with some cheap boxes you can pick one box up from him for about AU$26 or so plus shipping depending on how the Australian dollar is doing.

Will most likely grab more as Im looking to complete the Autograph set for this product apart from the big value cards unless I unwrap them myself.

ok cool , lemme know if you wanna split shipping on getting a mixed case worth of stuff in. Dollar over last few months is why i aint digged in NS again. Dont think ive picked anything up from him before, maybe some inserts. I used to go through tomunique.

been itchn for a non sport bust, few of the new products i wouldnt mind trying. Wolverine, Recent Bond release, FF4 Archives. Has Dexter been released yet.

I'm also waiting for Dexter, wouldn't mind a case of that if I can afford it when they are released. (should be coming up soon)

Just selling the autographs on the bay would make your money back as the good names always sell for heaps when a product is just released.

Did you see the Twilight base set go for AU$60.00? and a single box go for over AU$350? crazy fans will spend anything.

I have bought a few times from tomunique, got a few vintage boxes from him but opened it all to make mint base sets for myself and put some packs in my wax pack collection.

i wish Rittenhouse or Breygent would pickup Lost :(

yeah twilight was a huge huge hit for inkworks, i saw a few base sets go for over $100.

I don't know absolutely anything about these cards, but the Sketch cards look really nice. Are these official scketches drawn on each card in pencil/sharpie, or are they just printed on the cards with the regular base design?

Also, would you like to sell the Box 1 Sketch Card of Indiana Jones, and if so how much would you be looking at for it? I also actually liked the design of the Skull Sketch, so even that card too if you don't want it.

Thanks for sharing with us and you may just get me started on a new hobby :lol: :thumbsup:.

Regards, Mike

I don't know absolutely anything about these cards, but the Sketch cards look really nice. Are these official scketches drawn on each card in pencil/sharpie, or are they just printed on the cards with the regular base design?

each is hand sketched/drawn by the artists using a wide range of materials, pencil, sharpie, watercolour, inks etc

Yeah, each sketch card is hand drawn onto the card itself making each sketch card a 1/1. Some look the same because some sketchers like Ryan Waterhouse dont even try they just draw 50 of the same thing and there not even good lol.

I only collect Autographs but there are a lot of sketch collectors out there on the bay, Every special insert I pull I stick on eBay if they are not Autographed. Two sketch cards went off last night the first sold for $42.26 because I pulled a Patrick Richardson sketch of Shia but the second only for $3.75 as it was Noah Albrecht crystal skull.

sketch01.jpg

sketch02.jpg

If you wanted one of the sketches I recently pulled they are on eBay now with 6 days left, they started at 10 days and only have one bid on them and wont sell for much more than $0.99.

Cool Man Bad luck you missed on getting a double box! 1 in every case have double inserts! Busted two cases a year ago and got nothing of any worth, even Shia Leboeuf sig was not popular, Most i got was $200 for a Jeff Chandler Sketch! The Heritage series seemed to be a better set! and the sigs had greater value!
Cheers Mate

thecardkid.com i think is the website behind the captain collect ebay user.. but buying strait off their website is much cheaper.. try them out they are normally cheaper then anyone else on everyting ive seen or been interested in...

also.. i think some of the sketch cards that get released in products are absolutely rediculous and look like a 3 year old kid did them (some 3 year olds can probably draw better!!) they should do some quality control on what they put out in terms of sketches so that people dnt get utter rubbish cards.. just imo... i may get some NS cards shortly but nothing major i want right now.. maybe the 2nd transformers movie cards :)

Yeah thecardkid is Captain Collect on eBay, but ordering through eBay I can get a box for $20.50 and from the site I can get them for $20.33. However going through eBay gives me more power getting my money back or if a problem arises so would rather spend the extra 17c lol.

I have another 4 boxes on the way hopefully turning up this week plus a blaster of Donruss 2009 to test a seller on eBay and a few autograph cards and a couple of special cards I needed for my PC so I'll have a few more mailday and box break posts soon.

Back
Top Bottom