In store Saturday Sale

AutographedMemorabilia

Autographed Memorabilia
Real Name
Corey
eBay User
1969rooster
Autographed Memorabilia in Fortitude Valley on Saturday will have a sale.
This sale is a in-store sale only everything will be 30% to 40% off.
To get an idea on what will be on sale you can get on facebook and like Autographed Memorabilia for upcoming sale.
This is a in-store sale only listing on eBay will not be discounted,you will be very surprised not only what is on sale but the final sale price.
Updates will be on the Facebook page in the coming days and at different times during the day,no stock will be put on hold for the day.
If you need directions they are on face book I already know that some of the prices I am dropping items to even dealers on eBay cannot even compete,so here is your chance to get some last minute Christmas gifts of even something for your own collection from a signed card to framed jerseys,even game worn jerseys,boots and shorts.
The hours for this sale on sale will be from 10am to 2pm.

Good work Corey.

True to your word - you are offering something back to the collecting community.

I hope the collectors of Brisbane support you and your business for offering this promotion/initiative.

All the best with Saturday.

I hope they do
Good work Corey.

True to your word - you are offering something back to the collecting community.

I hope the collectors of Brisbane support you and your business for offering this promotion/initiative.

All the best with Saturday.
support it because their will not be to many shop in the collecting industry that would do this because as most dealers know their is not the margin in it but who cares this hoping may create some interests.

Back
Top Bottom