imperia online

Ye its getting pretty intence now...im out of the noob safe zone (point wise) and getting attacked at least every second day.
Get that fortress up to level 3 and stuff it full of archers !!!

i been playin for a couple of days at work now so far only 5 points wooh building a L1 Fortress at the moment how many points do u need to get the game going attack wise and things?

Its a multiple choice question really,,defend or attack ??
To start off get as many workers going to get those resorces coming in..your safe from attack untill you reach 150 points.
You need a minimum of 1000 attackers to go to war...
but i wouldnt worry about purchacing soldiers untill you hit at least 120 points..your going to need all your gold and goodies to upgrade your fort,spy level and farms etc... if any1 needs a little extra,,,i can send it to you via the depot station,(needs only 1 upgrade) and you must be in realm 1 !!!
tell me your army name and province...locals we can chat over the phone and ill take you through it...very easy

ps...just attacked 1 poor sucker and stole $488000 gold ...hes going to be pissed when he logs on>>heheheh

Click on statistics and then players..itll give you all the players closest to you ,there points etc..
This is also where you use the small icons to the far right hand side to spy on them !!:D

Back
Top Bottom