impact redeemption card

mrkeith

OzCardTrader
Real Name
keith mcarthur
here are the pics of my redeemed cards. sorry about photos, first time i have ever done this.

P8200575.jpg

P8200571.jpg

P8200570.jpg

P8200577.jpg

P8200578.jpg

P8200579.jpg

P8200580.jpg

P8200581.jpg

P8200582.jpg

P8200583.jpg

P8200584.jpg

P8200586.jpg

P8200590.jpg

P8200591.jpg

P8200592.jpg

P8200593.jpg

P8200594.jpg

P8200595.jpg

P8200596.jpg

P8200597.jpg

Thank you for sharing. Quite an amazing collection. How did you come by your impact card?.

bought one box, when i pulled this card i had never heard of impact redeemption. when i saw no 18 of 25 ever produced i knew i was on a winner. not very often are there limited sets of 25, even in basketball it is is rare but i do have an ultra platinum rookie card and this too is only one of 25.

yes compo like winning the lottery i guess for me. Have an old bank square money tin full of inserts, and rookie cards from 1996 to about 2000. mainly basketball, a few football (american) some aussie rules, some 1995 world cup rugby, complete insert sets, some game breaker inserts 2 dollar phone cards unused. some league cards. and some good insert cricket sets that are not far of completion and a few non sports inserts. glad i found this site now have many possibilities to complete some of my insert collections.

thanks blown8 it is nice to see others appreciation and good to share it with someone else. Ive had these card stored away for sometime now and it is great to go through them. has reignited my desire to start collecting again.

thanks blown8 it is nice to see others appreciation and good to share it with someone else. Ive had these card stored away for sometime now and it is great to go through them. has reignited my desire to start collecting again.

it was like that for me too mate. i stopped collecting afl and cricket at the age of 17 in 2000, then at the end of 2006 i found them all again and it got me into collecting again, brought a box of 2006 champs to kick off my collection again and pulled a winning west coast eagles predictor, lets just say i was hooked again ;)
good luck controlling your new found urges :p

Urge is the word alright, its a grown mans lucky dip, gets the heart racing not knowing what you are going to get.

thanks bigrob. big bucks too for the rest of this series, how big are you bigrob. i fairly big myself, cheers.

---------- Post added 20-08-2010 at 05:15 PM ----------

many thanks nathraider, look better out on display than hiding in my top drawer. i am proud to have them.

thanks for the welcome richo, you too pineneedle. feels good to show my cards, i am only just realising now how hard these are to get and are grateful that for once i got lucky.

Mate welcome aboard.

The #18 impact card i previously posted a picture of was from a NZ card website, it was unredeemed and the card had sold only a few weeks before i stumbled over the site. This is about 2 yrs ago.

Did you send the impact card to Futera to redeem when they were still trading? I am surprised you have none of the jumbo cards - do you have a full set of the 9 Frontliners cards # 0018? They should have come as part of the set also.

Brad

thank you pommiealex yes it was a big buzz. Thank you brad, yes i only just redeemed them with weeks to spare. i have the 9 frontliners cards all numbered 18. i didnt recieve the 3 jumbo cards had one from the box i bought, it has been misplaced. are your jumbo cards numbered or not. if not i will be pleased as they are readilly available.

thanks bigrob. big bucks too for the rest of this series, how big are you bigrob. i fairly big myself, cheers.

---------- Post added 20-08-2010 at 05:15 PM ----------

many thanks nathraider, look better out on display than hiding in my top drawer. i am proud to have them.

just a measely 180ish kg's lol. if the price of fat ever goes up, im one rich bloke lol

My jumbo cards are unnumbered so all good for you to pick them up at your leisure. Well done, what a great pull!

Back
Top Bottom