Im the new guy and supplies dealer

nwcardsupplies

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Colin
eBay User
nwcardsupplies
Hi Group

i have decided to join your group as a regular member, i dont trade much in basketball cards, but i have been dealing with several members helping them with there supplies needs.

If you have any questions or are intersted in a quote, we will be happy to help any way we can,

thanks to graham, chad, hendra and peter for inviting me

Look forward to dealing with this group
Colin
nwcardsupplies

Hey Colin :D good to see you on the forum.cheers for sorting that order out for me and hope to deal with you more in the future.

Ahh Welcome Col.

Got a feeling your sales from OZ will go thru the roof now :wink:

Top quality guys with a capitol T! :D I dont' see why you would go anywhere else. Simply the best shipping I've ever had on deals in about 10 years of buying online.

Graham and I should be on the payroll LOL :lol:

Hey Col!

A warm welcome from Down Under mate. Thanks for the supplies I got from you, I'll be getting back to you shortly about another order. I've been getting in more Harris' that I can handle. lol.

Cheers, and I hope you get quite a few orders on here. Plenty of our newer members have been asking, and we've been referring..... :lol:

Cheers,

Scotty

Welcome aboard mate! This is Hendra.

Your presence will be greatly appreciated in Oz, as we're like a big happy collector/family over here . :D

Anyway, I will need more supplies soon enough so you'll hear from me!

Happy New Year!! :wink:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, it nice to see a group of people enjoying the hobby,

we have been around over 2 years selling online and ebay plus we do all the card shows in washington state.

we look forward to helping with any questions you have regarding supplies.

be sure a add a reply to the case break suggestion post and we will offer the item asked for most.

Colin

Your input and expertise will be greatly appreciated. Should have known of you when I was in Washington State a couple of years back... probably would have picked up some stuff.

Are you in Seattle?

Ersk

Back
Top Bottom