I'm SEXY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Kevin Garnett

Garnett's #1 Fan!
how old r u ya hot babe wanna go out some time

Link: http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=2649

Hi anthonypoweranthony,

My name is Misha Barton and I'm 19. I like going out with RICH boys/men who spoil me. My best friend in the world is Summer. She's a brunette and very pretty.

My favourite show is "The OC". I have a boyfriend now but if you have more money than him I'll consider going out with you.

Sweet kisses and hugs

XXX :)

wow, you must have spent all your money on blow, cos you managed to misspell your own name MISCHA. :D

And even though I'm rich I can't seem to afford food???

That and I never ever seem to smile??

Next........

I think anthony thought Mr KG actually looked like his avatar. I still reckon his signature picture is hotter though....LMAO

hey mate, keep it down.. it was just a simple mistake.. we're just teasing.. if i did something like that i'd get it even worse.. u just needa be a bit more careful and maybe be a bit more sensible when posting everywhere, sometimes your hard to understand and don't make so many threads.

Locky, you got a hot sister? how did you come to that conclusion? LOL! Just kidding, someone told ya she was hot, hey, Lol

Maybe we need a filter so the use of words like poof can't be posted. I'm all for free speech but the good members here are better than that I thought?

chadjaja® said:
Maybe we need a filter so the use of words like poof can't be posted. I'm all for free speech but the good members here are better than that I thought?

Get ya hand off it Chad...we are just having a go at him. If we are going to ban "poof" why not all other swear words. Fuck and Shit are said all the time on here and no one even blonks an eye.

I wouldn't think I need to explain the difference between the word and other words like shit and so on.

I don't like it and its demeaning context to others. Derogatory and swearing are totally different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom