i'm outraged

LOL. It took 2 days for someone to notice my signature and to achieve it's purpose.
woohoo.gif

*edit* i count 2 steps though like what you'd do to go up for a normal slam dunk.*

meh, its what happens to superstars, MJ used to travel all the time, but to appease the fans they just let em slide. you have to earn those privilages though.

just like on defence, if a rookie is gurading their man posting up and theyre using 2 hands, instant whistle, if its shaq or duncan, no call.

LOL Kobe's shot 4-16fg for 12 pts with 4mins left in the game against the warriors... talk about inconsistent.

isnt there a fairly recent rule change whereby they can take an extra step or something?? like their pivot foot when accepting a pass...they can choose which foot to pivot of?? i dunno??

Its the usual because thats the NBA. No wonder team USA cracks the shits when they play international ball and get called for travelling.

They have cracked down on palming a lot though. Just makes me wonder how the best players in the world can't drive without taking 3 or more steps and I see guys in their 40's playing local D grade that have the fundamentals.

Worse still is the hop that Shaq does as part of a drop step that Barkley made famous.

White-Choc - Nah. Still 2 steps, but the NBA has an unofficial policy that as long as the play ends up in a spectacular play, then there's no call. They call it the 'entertainment' rule. Why they don't call charges on dunks, even when they go through players. (That, and the no-call circle under the basket)

I've seen Francis take 4 fricken steps for a dunk and a travel wasn't called.

Yep seen that shit too! NBA action had the audacity to put it in the top 10 for the week!

It goes back quite a bit too. I once saw Dominique take six... yes six steps on the way in fro a dunk with no call. It was slowed down on whatever show I was watching at the time and they were all having a good laught about it.

They then showed Dikembe Mutumbo change his pivot foot 4-5 times, almost walking up the court looking for an open man to pass to. Again, no call.

Back
Top Bottom