im interested in this card what do you think?

in_tha_90s

NewBie FTW
Real Name
Jeffrey
eBay User
Mista.Jeffrey
i was just going through ebay and saw this.. the card around the logoman is a bit damaged and if you look at the beckett pic it shaws there being 1/1 logo sigs... dunno whether this could be fake? just wanted to get some opinions... thanks guys

TRACY MCGRADY 04-05 E-X JERSEY TAG AUTO SP/5 NBA LOGO - eBay Singles 2000-Now, Basketball-NBA, Cards, Sports Mem, Cards Fan Shop. (end time 13-Jul-09 12:04:17 AEST)

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

also if you look at the top left corner you cannot see jersey behind and i dnt get the black on the bottom? bit suss... :)

Yeah id have to agree, its sad that you have to be critical of these things.. i guess people are getting desperate. Yeah it looks dodgy, it would be nice if it were real, being so scarce. On the other hand its a decent auto, good patch. Hope you win it if you want it mate!

Definitely fake mate.... not only is it missing the so called "/5" numbering... the auto doesn't look like Tmac's sig (poor effort).... it's gotta be a fleer auction card.

the auto is dodgey but tmac some tmac autos ive seen have been dodgey.. didnt really pay that much attention to that was looking at the patch but now that its mentioned the auto is really bad... and i didnt even noticed it didnt have numbering b4 either.. it was pretty early in the morning and i was pretty tired lol....

Back
Top Bottom