I'm going to Vegas!!!

hairyangryfella

Tag Team Quads 93/94
Real Name
Graeme
This is the best year of my life. Apart from nearly having a complete collection, I'm getting married and honeymooning in Fiji very soon, got tickets to the Rugby World Cup Final, and now due to a special deal with Air New Zealand am going to Vegas for 4 nights with 3 mates... my first ever visit to the country we love to buy cards from...

I am soooooo excited.

Anybody know of any card shops in Vegas..? :p

Bravo sir....ide be excited as well.
Im sure youll have a blast.
congrats on getting married !!

Awesome stuff G, if only you were single!
Gambling, Hookers and Cocaine are all par for the course as a single man in vega's haha

It'll be great to check out some of their card shops, you should take over some of your trade bait and get in on a trade day while you're there :v:

Congrats man ... Sounds awesome ... Vegas has EVERYTHING. (Hopefully you've seen The Hangover & Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas) ... Hope you have a good experience In the States, and I hope no Americans make me look bad ! ... You oughta go to the Pawn Stars place by the strip.

Sounds awesome mate(apart from flying air nz), my brother went to vegas not to long ago and can't stop talking about how awesome it is. I'm sure you're gonna love it!

I'm also going to the rugby world cup, not the final though cause I'm sure the Aussies aren't gonna be in it.

Sounds like the movie "HANGOVER". make sure you remember when happen during the night!!!!!

---------- Post added 05-05-2011 at 04:12 PM ----------

Visions of Graeme in a "hangover" type scene :lol::lol::lol:
Sure you guys will have a blast :thumbsup:

Had the same thoughts as well!!!

---------- Post added 05-05-2011 at 04:12 PM ----------

And hopefully you don't get accidentally married to someone else.......

Thats awesome Hairy, Vegas is absolutely crazy you can walk down the the strip drinking alcohol, you should stay at caesars palace it will blow your mind, also go to the premium outlets if you like shopping, you dont wanna be married while your there either mate, the chicks there are crazy, Damn i'm jealous I wanna go back, not sure about any card shops, when your there that will be the last thing on your mind :)

Congrats man ... Sounds awesome ... Vegas has EVERYTHING. (Hopefully you've seen The Hangover & Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas) ... Hope you have a good experience In the States, and I hope no Americans make me look bad ! ... You oughta go to the Pawn Stars place by the strip.

I've met a few Americans when I went to Europe, and lived with some American housemates in uni. Nothing but nice things to say about the handful of people that I met! The people from Texas and Nashville were the nicest bunch of people I've met :) Yee-haw!!

There are way to many other things to do in Vegas, cards will be the last thing on your mind. I went there last year and got lucky and met Mike Tyson. You never know who you will see, so much to do.

Thanks everybody, I'm still really pumped. I'm not a huge gambler - mostly just play roulette and bet on sports - but with my mates it'll be a blast. Gotta go to the Grand Canyon and look at all the known places... May have to take a handful of cards with me just incase... ;)

Back
Top Bottom