I'm Ben

Benlogan

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ben Logan
I collected NRL cards during the 1990s. About 10 years ago a old school friend was looking for any completed sets I had. I had the third set 1994 "the masters" with inserts. Series 1 and 2 from 1995. I gave my friend those sets. Also a complete set of 1992 NRL. In 2020 I started collecting sports cards. Back then it was 70s and 80s cards. I have several Raudonikis cards and Peter Sterling cards graded by CGA at 7.5 for each. In 2021, I bought 20 boxes of ESP 2012 from eBay. I was fortunate enough to get multiple signature cards by Smith, Thurston, Thaiday etc. All graded 9.5 and 10s. Since then I have gotten into the NBA, NFL, MLB, International Soccer. I've got tons of cards yet to be graded by CGA. I can bring some graded cards with me for the Sydney card show at Ashfield this Sunday. Since I am travelling from Newcastle, I can only bring a small number of cards. I mainly go for Prizm, Mosaic, (any variations), Topps Chrome, mainly rookie cards or any cool looking cards. I also go for cheap signature and patch cards.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom