I MADE A BANNER!!!! yay USE ME

geelongfan

Mona LeBron
THIS BANNER IS FOR THE SITES HEADING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my.php

24wr1.jpg

(the first link is the fullsize image)

someone said that it needs a bit of polishing, so i could send someone who is good the main photoshop file to play around with it..

i think* its better than the one now..

also, i can change any part of it, so if you dont like a certain aspect let me know and ill give it to the immigrants in my baseme.....
ahh forget that

*know

Lippo said:
Nice!!

Love the cards! Are they from forum members?

only the russell and shaq cards
the others are just some sweet cards that ive saved pictures of when browsing ebay/beckett

glad you guys like it,
would be nice if we could have it as a banner for a lil while

Hahha its definitely more interesting than the Bogut banner... lol

Though and this is the pedantic editor/writer in me...

it needs to be "Australia's trading card site"

You are missing an apostrophe in the image... and since the trading card site is a figurative possession of AUstralia... need that apostrophe hehe

*gets back in box now*

k guys,
i fixed up the gramma

final1copy7ef.jpg

i can send a higher quality version to the dude that puts it up

can we put this up?? pleeeeeeease

I dont think I like the colour of the text???

Needs Caps in "OzCardTrader"....

Shaq's gotta go.... Bogey's definately the man to be there

Inlcude some of mailday scans??

The background looks pretty cool tho!!!

Hopefully not too much critisism from me, just opinions.....

Perhaps talk to Graham. I wouldnt assume that by creating a banner and posting it up it will be used. So dont get disappointed if it's not...Good gesture tho.

hey mavs,
all of those things can be changed quite easily but ther is no point if its not gonna be put up..btw i prefer shaq, we can change the player from time to time..
whos graham?

i assume he has read this thread, so whats the deallll?

There will be no immediate changes - we *may* have a comp to decide a new banner design. I will talk further with Magic and the mods to come up with something.

The other thing, you need to come up with an entire theme - not just a single banner. The buttons, the borders, the link colours etc etc you start to get an idea of what's involved apart from uploading a new banner.

The banner also needs to be adjustable to suit a variety of screen sizes that may visit this site - having one huge banner looks great on a 1280x1024 screen, but may not look so flash on 1024x768 or less.

Back
Top Bottom