HUGE THANK YOU to all Members who help with the Bradley PMG 1/100 donations

Shawn Bradley Fan

Ozcard Silver Trader
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
blinky-81
I would like to Thank all members who collected funds to pick up this card for my collection. It was a BIG surprise to pick up the package at the post office yesterday to find out that I was the owner of a Precious Metal Gems 1/100 Shawn Bradley card. It will be the center piece for my collection. It would certainly not have been possible with out the help from all the members who helped with this. I had no idea that this was coming in the mail. I did just see the post today that Graeme set up to raise the fund so a special thank you to him for that.
Thank You all very much! :thumbsup:
hairyangryfella
dickyKnee
Graham
Matt26
Maso
liamszarez
postgsl
aussiemjfreak
Beckster24
cjhsv
verse1
Mr Paparazzi
Pennysdaman
matm
Taswegian
bjs127
Juddcollector
Ersk
IfIcouldbelikeChauncey
Cobretti
ratsdm
The Villain
Palac
brentus777
skip20
911turbo
slobbythegreat
OutlawNinja
97-98 Precious Metal Gems GREEN Shawn Bladley 001/100 | eBay

Matt, you more then deserve it! You go out of your way to help us Aussies! (and Kiwi's! :p)

I for one really, really appreciate all the stuff you have done for a lot of us on here!

Couldn't be in a better collectors hands!

Matt,

I'm glad it arrived safely and we all appreciate what you do for us in helping us obtain cards for our PC.

I would also like to thank Graeme for organising this and everyone who got on board to help out!

That card certainly found its right home!

Cheers
Matt

Matt, thank you for the thank you but in my opinion there was no need for you to thank us. The help that you give our collections is thanks enough. Enjoy your new card

Garth

Glad to see you have it in your hands mate, the majority of us on OCT wouldn't have the collections we now own if it wasn't for you. Now get some nice pics of it up for us all to drool over :D

I'm proud that it was the kiwis and Aussies who got together and got the card for one of our mates (and the NZ equivalent - bro) :lol:

As I said in the other thread, glad you like it and the card ended up where it could be truly appreciated.

It was the absolute least we could do Matt, from a personal perspective you have helped me with so many Artis Gilmore cards and Ultimate Leaderships that I feel guilty every time I send you a PM knowing that there are so many other guys you also help out on these boards.

My collection would be not even half as big without your help, thanks again, and great that a site like OCT can pull this sort of thing together - well done Hairy Graeme and well done to all those on the list who helped out!!

As with previous comments Matt, glad it's in your hands and the amount of messages and auctions you have helped me and other members with has been invaluable. :) Your in the OCT Hall of Fame. Thanks again mate. Have a Happy 4th of July.

Was great to be able to help with your PC for a change. I always feel bad sending you a message if I need something and you are always so helpful. Thanks again mate and great to see this card in the ultimate Bradley PC!

Back
Top Bottom