HUGE MICHAEL JORDAN COLLECTION - autos / inserts / parallel / jersey / patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
You willling to post first also mate?

I would prefer not. But I understand that I might have to. even though I have over 20 transactions already done with different buyers on dascardboard (german forum), BTC (french) or Hobby Kings (US).
but I didn't get the feedback for most of these deals. will try to get them back to prove everything went perfectly well with everybody.

o8tnv5.jpg

2rysqwz.jpg

mtvuk4.jpg

I would prefer not. But I understand that I might have to. even though I have over 20 transactions already done with different buyers on dascardboard (german forum), BTC (french) or Hobby Kings (US).
but I didn't get the feedback for most of these deals. will try to get them back to prove everything went perfectly well with everybody.

They don't matter, the site rules here stipulate you MUST send first if your feedback is under 10

Im in the process of a deal with ririri and he is sending first just to let you all know he is doing the right thing :thumbsup:

They don't matter, the site rules here stipulate you MUST send first if your feedback is under 10

Actually........

a) Members with less than 10 feedback on OzCardTrader MUST SEND FIRST unless the person can provide references from other trading websites and/or eBay with trading card history to the satisfaction of the member they are trading with.

It's really up to the person thats doing the trading with the new member! And they take on the risks if they choose to send at same time or what ever...

Great PC pity you have to sell it all! If I come into some money any time soon I'll be pm'ing you!

Actually........

It's really up to the person thats doing the trading with the new member! And they take on the risks if they choose to send at same time or what ever...

Great PC pity you have to sell it all! If I come into some money any time soon I'll be pm'ing you!

Thanks for this detail.
I don't mind sending first if the other dealer has a strong feedback background already.
Anyway, of course I prefer to receive money first, and I have over 15 deals already completed with different buyers on french, german and US forum (BTC, dascardboard and Hobby Kings) I'm trying to get my feedbacks from these people.

Never had ANY problem so far + my ebay history as a buyer is a 500+ feedback with 100% positive.

I will also update this checklist today (lot of cards sold recently)

Thanks.

---------- Post added 07-08-2010 at 09:40 AM ----------

someone asked for this scan:

card is in GEM MINT condition, all scratches etc...are on the case.

28ic50n.jpg

can i get a price for these
1993-94 Topps All Star 101 Gold
1995-96 UD SP ch series Jordan Collection JC21-JC24 (Complete Set)
1995-96 Upper Deck SP Jordan Collection JC18, jc20
1995-96 Upper Deck Jordan collection jc6

Hi how much u want for the mj time frame set and is the mj rare air set sealed and what exactly does it contain?

Hi all, I did not update my checklist on this forum because the site doesn't allow me to put enough words in order to have my full checklist in only 4 posts.
but please check it on HobbyKings (US), Cardboard (Germany), or BTC trading cards (France), you will find the complete checklist updated.

DeMack, I'm sending you a private message.

interested in your 1991 UD scoring hologram and 1993 UD #23 regialr ideally in english if both cards are mint.

PM me on your autos too.

Thanks

Hi all,
yes I'm still selling some cards.
The Ozcardtrader site system is pretty annoying to upload a long list (I have to cut it in many parts because it doesn't fit in 4 messages)
so I recommend to look at my updated checklist either on Hobbykings (US), or dascardboard (Germany), or BTC trading cards (France).

Thanks

hey
do you still have the 2007-08 Ultimate Col Ultimate Leadership Patch #UL-JO #d 24/25 if so how much are you selling it for? PM me if you do.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom