Huge lots of cards! Something for everyone! Harden & Westbrook RC, plus many more

Status
Not open for further replies.

soward

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Shaun
Hello everyone! Its been a while since I've been on here. Hope everyone is w

ell.

I've come to the point where I will be listing all my cards on here for sale. Trades will only take my fancy if they are higher end rookies, but even then it will be hard to convince me.
Listed are a lot of cards, some very low end, some high end. Just shuffle through, have a look and ask me for a price. It will take too long to list prices for all of them sorry, and I'm not dedicated anymore to do so. All cards have been kept in my cupboard, safe and away. Sorry about the camera quality, also. If you want actual scans of any card please just ask.
I also have a lot of just base cards, mainly for Chalmers, Harden and Westy (Some are shown) Durant, Kobe, Beasley.
The majority are from my PC players from way back when, being Westy, Chalmers and Harden.

Just reply or PM me for any prices and Im happy to sort you all out.

hEwBDRH.jpg

HB5z0Hm.jpg

*All Lebrons sold except 2x Red Certified GU
7GLPvBm.jpg

OBBoF5U.jpg

v8RBpqd.jpg

BpJZMZz.jpg

oBzjCWT.jpg

QVhady2.jpg

F7Y3jLQ.jpg

7uRZFOG.jpg

*Kobe GU and Green GU sold
aIuPEzO.jpg

2kL3NRl.jpg

raxfgwW.jpg

r12kyD0.jpg

vIyuIOe.jpg

ZpcOE3v.jpg

These are numbered /299, /25, /10 and the big 1/1!
4LaJsXg.jpg

Thanks for looking everyone, and have a great day.

Last edited:
price on the thunder 09/10 SP game Used Four on Four Fabrics Gold Westbrook/Weaver/Green/Krstic (OKC/DEN). Cheers.

Can I grab a price on that Westbrook ultimate, harden limited auto and the 2 top left hardens on the 2nd last photo.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom