HOWZIT!! New Member from Perth

theozrock

theozrock
Real Name
Rock
eBay User
dazrock
Hello everyone
Great to be a part of the site like some of the other new members i was a avid collector through the early 90's till bout 99 or so and used to live ofr the hobby and swapping opening packs trips to the card shops were a way of life then work soughta took over as well as family life and the cards got put on the back burner:( bit of a shame as the NBA is still my favourite sport to watch or keep track of ;).
I have recently taken up collecting again and have kept up to date with the NBA every season and also enjoy hours of NBA games on the xbox and 360)also just out of interest if anyone plays these games which is thier fav NBA game NBA live series or the 2K sports series i personally grew up on the live series and use to swear by it till i played 2K6 on the 360 and it blew me away just waiting to get 2k7 now an ill be in heaven!!!)
Anyway a little of the topic haha:D i have an array of cards spanning from 92 to present mostly insert cards for trade and i will be regretfully getting rid of my Chris Webber collection which was one of the best in perth at the time and also a small charles barkley collection if anyone is interested!
I collect Dominique wilkins i have all but 40 or so cards i will list them very soon ! and i collect gilbet arenas and josh smith and jermaine oneal i am also after the 93/ die cut set as i have quite a few and would like to finish the set off!

I will put together a page with all my cards soon that i have for trade/sale and also a want list but in the meantime dont hesitate to ask for any cards of star players as i have quite a few jerseys and refractors as well as iversons best rookie card the ex 2000 credentials card which books at about 250 beckett i think hope to hear from a lot of you soon
daz

p.s my ebay username is dazrock have been with ebay for years and have a very positive feedback !

G'day there mate,Welcome to the forum.I am sure you will enjoy it here.

another west aussie, where have you guys been hiding;)

let me know if you have any spree's mate and i will see if i can help you out with your wantlist's.

welcome aboard:)

Welcome fellow Perthian, we're starting ot take over ozcards! Looking forward to a few trades!

welcome to the site mate hope u enjoy your time here and happy tradin

welcome mate, originally a protea or do you just hang out with some ex south africans??? The Howzit is such a stock standard afrikaaner phrase hehe

sure you will have fun here :D and welcome

Welcome mate, hope this place rekindles your hobby love!

There's plenty of Ozzy collectors here who'll help jump start your collections again.

I'd love to trade ya for ya Iverson E-X Credentials, that's a sweet card!!

Welcome mate, hope you enjoy your time here on OC.
I have a hobby shop here in Perth (NOR). If you're interested, come check it out
-Just Cards shop 140, Wanneroo Weekend Markets, Prindiville Dr, just off Wanneroo Rd. Open every weekend and any public holidays.

Back
Top Bottom