How wrong is this

Pruey91

Banned User
Real Name
Adam
A few weeks ago we have a local comp in kalgoorlie each year for footy tipping. Theres a weekly prize of $100 plus theres a jackpot of $100 each week and if no ones wins the jackpot continues. Round 5 someone won the jackpot it had it in our local paper and they took home the $600 but i think it is wrong and stupid because the dogs and tigers drew so therefore it is not 8/8 i am pretty annoyed as i did not win it but now the jackpot starts again and alot of people have been robbed a chance.
Bad call judges
What does everyone else think??

im not so sure its wrong
if you multi a bet with a betting agency and pick the round less the draw they still pay out (less the odds of the team u tipped to win)

A few weeks ago we have a local comp in kalgoorlie each year for footy tipping. Theres a weekly prize of $100 plus theres a jackpot of $100 each week and if no ones wins the jackpot continues. Round 5 someone won the jackpot it had it in our local paper and they took home the $600 but i think it is wrong and stupid because the dogs and tigers drew so therefore it is not 8/8 i am pretty annoyed as i did not win it but now the jackpot starts again and alot of people have been robbed a chance.
Bad call judges
What does everyone else think??

No the person isnt associated in our local comp you get 2 points for a win 1 for a draw so technically its not 8/8 as in the points you only get 17/18 so how can it be 8?

Back
Top Bottom