How rare? Futera 1994 Card Show uncut sheet...

Allstar cards inc

"Got one more than Shaq!"
Real Name
Marcus
eBay User
allstar_cards_inc
I've had this uncut sheet for 15 years....and from watching the boards it seems there's a bit of interest in old Futera product.

These sheets were produced for a Card Show that was held at the Royal Melbourne Show back in 1994. I realise the sheet says 1 of 10,000 but I wonder how many ended up in the hands of kids who have since dumped them??

The back of the sheet features the proper card backs however they are numbered MS1 to MS9 obviously to signify the Melb. Show.

Does anyone else have one? Does anyone have a rough idea on value?

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

I am an avid old school futera cricket collector and I would only offer $10 for it because of the AB in the bottom right hand corner... Numbered of 10000 is a lot and speculation as to how many are left in circulation is only speculation...

If you are looking to offload it then putting it on the bay might be the only way of determining its true value to collector's, however you might be disappointed in the final price...

Anyway thanks for sharing man :v:

i had a heap of those, binned them about 4 months ago...binned a heap of nrl uncut sheets and hoops and skybox and UD uncut sheets....no one wants them, they're sh!te

Back
Top Bottom