How much do you think this is worth and it is RARE

AutographedMemorabilia

Autographed Memorabilia
Real Name
Corey
eBay User
1969rooster
Here we have a N.R.L players Trophy stands 50cm high weights approx 6kgs but this one has been signed by both Norm Provan & Arthur Summons what do you thing this is worth.
NRLTROPHY.JPG

Well you are obviously selling it so whats the price?

It might just be the picture but the trophy looks a bit cheap and nasty imo.

N.R.L Players get one at the Grand Final function for them to keep this one is from the 2010 Roosters first grade player.
Their was a function in Brisbane last year with Norm Provan & Arthur Summons and its was signed by both gentleman on the day and both said its the first time they have signed a Trophy that size.
I was interested in what people would think it would be worth as Wayne Bennett's 2006 Trophy sold at a charity auction and yes we know charity auctions sell for high prices and it sold for $6500,00.

so you know, where it came from, what it is for, etc etc, yet come here asking how rare it is? by the sounds you know exactly.
then you ask for a price, but you seem to have that set in your head you know what it is worth as well.

So why even bother? are you just trying to show it off? are you trying to sell it? or just try and waste peoples time?

so you know, where it came from, what it is for, etc etc, yet come here asking how rare it is? by the sounds you know exactly.
then you ask for a price, but you seem to have that set in your head you know what it is worth as well.

So why even bother? are you just trying to show it off? are you trying to sell it? or just try and waste peoples time?
I don't need to cop rubbish like this did you read the question or was it to simple for you.

I don't think any of us can determine a true value as our suggestions are subjective. To me personally I would not value it highly as a part of my collection because, as has been previously posted, there are issues with the trophy itself and as players, those two mean little to my collection eventhough they are legends.

In addition we have no information on the provenance of the item, that will go a long way to determining value. What is priceless to one may be worthless to another.

Dave

I think a lot of the value would come from what you can prove as well, if you had proof this was from a roosters player and gf function, and the autos were proved to be legit it would be a pretty valuable piece...

You are meant to have a business called Autographed Memorabilia, surely you should be more of an expert than members of the forum? Put it up for auction and see what it goes for, though it seems you have no certificate of authenticity. Also as previously mentioned the Nrl logo on the front looks really dodgy and cheap and Norm Provan's head looks really out of proportion to the rest of his body.

Back
Top Bottom