How bad did UD shaft me this time?

spphill5

Ozcard Senior Year
Real Name
Scott
Hey guys,

Had a few redemptions waiting UD to redeem (since 7/2009), once i heard Durant had signed with Panini requested some replacements, i had been dudded with replacements before so wasn't expecting a great deal but feel they've bent me over the kitchen bench with these, what you guys think?

What i had sent for redemption:

2008-09 RADIANCE ROOKIE AUTO #299 MARC GASOL
2008-09 RADIANCE DUAL MARKS AUTO #ED TO 50 MARC GASOL/ RUDY FERNANDEZ
2008-09 RADIANCE WRITING SAMPLES AUTO #"ED TO 50 D.J. AUGUSTIN/ KEVIN DURANT
2008-09 RADIANCE AUTO FOCUS DUALS #ED TO 25 AL HORFORD / KEVIN DURANT

Ok, didn't expect much for the Gasol's but 2 sick looking Durant auto's.......I asked for Kobe, Rose, MJ, Durant

....and this is what i got...:mad:

Screwed.jpg

Thoughts and suggestions welcome

looks like you did prison time on those ones. you must of dropped the soap

hahahahaaaa.....sorry what, not laughing at your pain.....was laughing at the quality of the replacements......atroscious!!!! UD should be sued

Mate, at least you're getting replacements. I think it's now been about 20 weeks since they told me my replacement would be sent in 6-8 weeks... but yeah, they don't add to a Durant and the Thornton is complete rubbish...

I'd be interested to know who the person is making the decision for the replacement. I wonder if they were serious or looked as it as some cruel joke.

Wow that's alil harsh man... I do like the pierce tho soo maybe we can sort something for that??
Lmk if its available man!!! :v:

Back
Top Bottom