Holy $%#^!! You have to see this card!!!!

Mr Kevin Garnett

Garnett's #1 Fan!
On bay for a very low BIN price of $25'000USD :shock:

73_1288888888888888888888888.jpg

Look at the TAG bit..... :drool:

LOL Timmy.

It's a cool card, but I dunno about the price.

They've definately gone to long lenghts to make us hobbiest's enjoy these cards more.

I'm wondering if Exquisite have a release this year, and what they do with them...

Sure beats sticking a piece of White Jersey in a card!!

That's a hot card!!! If I pulled that, I'd put it on BIN for US$100k for the sole purpose of showing it off on eBay :lol: .. if someone hits BIN, then oh happy day!

The Jordan one would be hotter.. imagine being the one to pull either of those.. thats like pulling Willy Wonka's Golden Ticket! The whole world will know it! At least the hobby world. Hehe.

I agree Graham. Whats so hot about it for that price? UD has heaps of years ahead of them to churn out these sort of cards for Bron. Another reason for UD to justify pack prices with the enticement of a pull like that.

Doesn't do much for me, although I admit its a hot card I'd flip that quicker than a Jimbo player collection change.

Seriously... what's not to like??? It has an autograph... which isn't on a sticker.. it has a patch, a jersey, and a tag... only missing a cap or a ball or a floor, it's 1/1, it's not SAGE or Classic :p, and it's LeBron James. We're talking about the card guys, not the price. Give it some love. ;)

yeah, saw this on beckett.

They should've put a larger patch so they could fit a killer design in there. Nice card non the less.

I understand why it went for $26000, but IMO -

Autograph - there are many better and cheaper Lbj's out there
Tag - It's a small piece, which looks crammed in, which also affects the other 2 swatches. It just looks cramped.

Back
Top Bottom