Hip-Hop, Walking Dead & Basketball fan here!

A$AP

OzCardTrader
Real Name
James
Hey guys!
I'm James from Victoria. A few things to know about myself.
I love music, tv shows and basketball. Especially Paul George and my Indiana Pacers, The Walking Dead and few artists like Kendrick Lamar, A$AP Rocky, Frank Ocean, Muse etc..
Not sure what else to say about myself so if you have any questions just ask. Thanks heaps for having me!

Tried Arrow yet?

got series one on my laptop but afraid to start a new show during my last year at school haha, but I'll be sure to get into it these holidays anyways. Few other shows i love
Saturday Night Live, Suits, Game of Thrones (just started), How to make it in America, Go On, Community, Bates Motel, Modern Family, Survivor and American Horror Story.

welcome aboard mate, like georges game. Also love the walking dead and Kendrick and A$AP. Bound to find lots of stuff here to keep u from your studies...lol

welcome... another series you need to get on.. is The League its about guys in a Fantasy Football league but its funny as hell

hey man i got a signed tony moore walking dead graphic novel? lmk if u keen

btw WELCOME!!

good kid, m.A.A.d city is the best album i have heard in AGES! my fav track is M.A.A.d city, i love the beat change up half way in!

Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom