HIP HOP Heads, for ALL HIP HOP NEWS, Clips and New Trax......... :)

Re: HIP HOP Heads, XZibit New Track UP....

In preparation of recovery dropping next week thought I would show this, I know its a year old but only stumbled onto it tonight :rolleyes: Eminem freestyles nearly the whole time I think KonArtist is just there to fill in when em loses his breath.. Anyway enjoy :v:

Recovery is a good album, sure you guys will love it :thumbsup:

How do you know mate? Got some insider info??;)

I got you"slipping on my swag juice my swag juice" :lol: Loving that freestyle:D

Got it 2 days ago :thumbsup:

Got 12 of the 16 tracks yesterday:thumbsup: Still undecided, doesnt seem SHADY enough for me... Some banging tracks like cold wind blows and so bad, cinderella man is a banging beat, dont like how he disses himself "My last CD was fuc$%d and sits in the trash"! Some of the collabs are pretty meh and are obvious pop/singles! 25 to life is this album's "kim" song and is pretty damn raw and totally different to 97 bonnie and clyde, KIM and puke, just puts it all out there, no escapism all realistic sh!t, guess thats what being sober does though ;)
Anyways great to hear new EM :D

I think us Em fans keep waiting for another slim shady and mathers LP, its not going to happen, that was Em then, Recovery is Em now, a lot has happened in Eminems life the last few years (Proof, Drugs etc...) and his a different guy, Recovery is a solid album good beats, sweet hooks and Ems wordplay is better than ever, listen to it some more man ive already heard it over 100 times and i love it, it gets better and better every time, im going to give this album a solid 4 out of 5, Em says on the Album "I'm back" and apologizes several times to his fans for the garbage he's been releasing, I think he's in the right direction again and can't wait to hear more Em.

Still havn't heard his new album, hope its better than the last. Relapse was a little less than expected. If anyone can help me out on how i can obtain a copy that would be great ;)

I love the freestyle from 3.10 he tears it up! Still one of the greatest lyricists imo

Still havn't heard his new album, hope its better than the last. Relapse was a little less than expected. If anyone can help me out on how i can obtain a copy that would be great ;)

I love the freestyle from 3.10 he tears it up! Still one of the greatest lyricists imo

Hey Nick if you cant download it let me know ill send you the mp3 files via email, and its better than relapse...

PM sent Veny.

Anyone else pumped for the new Roots album?
Just been listening to some songs on their myspace page. Gonna grab this one for sure

Juts bought Recovery this morning. Managed to listen to 5 tracks so far.... It's the best thing he's released since MMLP thats for sure, its still no SSLP or MMLP but it's deffinatley a damn sight better then Encore and relapse! A bit too much "singing" from Em for my liking and having Pink, Rhianna and Lil Wayne on there sort of made me cringe when I first saw it but I guess he needs to work the commercial angle to a point still! Hopefully get the rest of the album done by the end of today/tomorrow but so far so good, at least that wak as fkkkk accent is gone...

I agree with te being sober part above too, I guess it definatley does change things a bit!

You da man Veny :D

I have to say (as i'm listening to the first song on the album) i havn't heard him spit like this since the MMLP. Not a fan of his singing in choruses but the lyrical content so far seems pretty spot on. I'll get back with how i feel on the entire album once i have a proper listen :v:

This is a copy and paste post but thought you guys that wouldn't see it elsewhere might like to check it out;

For anyone interested, got a mixtape here called the Big Pay Back 2 Back, the production is very nice but if you're not into Hip Hop it won't be your thing. if you are I highly recommend it, been playing it flat out the last few days;

Lakers 2010 The Bigg Payback 2 Back Mixtape | September 7th | Mixtapes | Coast 2 Coast Mixtape DJs

Flo'z has been doing Laker tracks on the side of doing his own thing for along time now, production skills are nice and his flow is pretty tight.

Track listing:

1-Revenge Intro
2-Jay Rock- The Big Payback
3-Tuff feat. Bandit, K.O. & Gmac - Go Lakers (Re-Peat)(September 7th RMX w/ Production by Dae One & 21 The Producer)
4-Floz - Ring Chasers
5-Stacee Adamz - Hoop Star
6-Execution Interlude
7-Young Knox - The Big Payback Remix (Prod. by DJ Khalil)
8-Sly-Fi - Most Wanted (Prod. by Long Beach Most Wanted)
9-Floz - The Run
10-Floz - (bleep)' On Boston
11-Floz feat. Los - Hero (Prod. by Young Prince & Purp)
12-Noah Jones - Lakers Anthem (Celtics Step Back)
13-Hunned Stack P - Laker Haters
14-Floz - Buck Foston (2009)
15-Floz - Make Em' Go Fishin'
16-Lil Wayne - Kobe Bryant (2009)
17-Floz - KG's A (bleep)
18-Floz - Go To Work
19-Young Knox feat. Tay Natti - They Know
20-Floz - LeBron LeBronze
21-Camino - Westra Coastra
22-Dr. Hollywood - Lakers Run L.A.
23-www.twitter.com/september7th

For anyone interested in last seasons mixtape, here's that aswell;

Lakers 2009 World Champions mixtape ft. Flo’z | The Lakers Nation

This is a copy and paste post but thought you guys that wouldn't see it elsewhere might like to check it out;

For anyone interested, got a mixtape here called the Big Pay Back 2 Back, the production is very nice but if you're not into Hip Hop it won't be your thing. if you are I highly recommend it, been playing it flat out the last few days;

Lakers 2010 The Bigg Payback 2 Back Mixtape | September 7th | Mixtapes | Coast 2 Coast Mixtape DJs

Flo'z has been doing Laker tracks on the side of doing his own thing for along time now, production skills are nice and his flow is pretty tight.

For anyone interested in last seasons mixtape, here's that aswell;

Lakers 2009 World Champions mixtape ft. Flo’z | The Lakers Nation

Haha are you kidding me they made mixtapes for there championships? Im gonna have to listen to some of that! Any stand out tracks?

Haha are you kidding me they made mixtapes for there championships? Im gonna have to listen to some of that! Any stand out tracks?

Yeah we get pretty spoilt with this stuff, last seasons was nice to have something to celebrate to for awhile. :)

Stand out tracks; Track 2 by J Rock (although the dude sounds like the love child of Xzibit and the Game :lol:), Track 5 by Stacee Adamz, My personal Fav is Track 7 by Young Knox, turning into a bit of an anthem, anything by Flo'z is always nice, there's a heap of his stuff on there, he spoils us year in year out.

There's that Little Wayne Kobe track, I'm sure everyone has heard of if not heard that, not a big fan but that track has grown on me.

Worth a listen. :v:

Re: HIP HOP Heads, Eminem You can never have TOO much!

Sup guys, for those who purchased recovery on itunes you have probably heard this ( as its a bonus track)- but for those who copped the album in stores and downloaded from net didnt get it so heres Eminem featuring Slaughterhouse produced by Just blaze, "SESSION ONE" (sick track)
if you dont know, Eminem signed Slaughterhouse to shady records about 1 month or so ago, cant wait for there album to be released on shady, have a listen and feel free to comment, thanks - Joe.

You're not wrong Veny that track rocks.

Also i would just like to express my anger at itunes Australia for not having The Roots - How i got over in their catalogue! I've been dying to grab it and it was released today in the states but still no sign of it here :mad:

Anyone know when we can get it?

Back
Top Bottom