Highend Cousins/WCE Signatures + Inserts for sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

patterz123

#1 B.Cuz Collector
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
paternitis
Hey guys

Looking to downsize a little on the Ben Cousins card collection and re-focus abit, so going to move off a few Highend Cousins Cards for the moment, not sure how long i will let myself sell these for, so get in quick!!

Looking for a sale only and prices are pretty well set, however can do a great deal for the lot for those showing serious interest.

(All cards in mint cond, any marks due to scanner)

For Sale:

Select 1997 Rising Star Signature + Redemption #46/250 - $230 Registered Dlvd
cuz97.jpg

cuz97001.jpg

Select 2003 Scanlens #12/60 - $210 Registered Dlvd
Scanlens12of60.jpg

2006 Champions of the Brownlow - $50 Registered Dlvd
06ChampsoftheBrownlow.jpg

2008 NAB Rising Star
- $50 Registered Dlvd
2008NABRisingStar-1996.jpg

(both were only available on the tables for the actual event, as a commerative in each year, 06 and 08)

Team Coach 2006 Prize Wildcard (said to be only 44 produced) - $190 Registered Dlvd
tc2006swprize.jpg

Also have some cheap insert lots, prefer to move in lots only .. but open to indv sales
-Lower end now sold

Thanks for looking. Any questions feel free to send me a pm.

Daniel.

You selling the Cuz 06 BP mate?

Sad to see you separate a set of that caliber :(

Not planning on selling the BP, sorry mate. Holding onto that and the brownlow signature. My two faves!
It is a little sad to possibly split up the collection, especially as i could have really nailed it with the Captain Sig up on ebay.
Just have lost a little interest in cards, not as keen as i once was. Love collecting still and Cuz, more focus towards larger items .. memorabillia etc But happy to keep the bulk of the collection as it has been a journey, just these few high end cards possibly to leave.

hold on to them man! you have been in this position before, and came back with a vengeance. don't do something u will regret in a month!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom