Hi,I'm a newbie and have an addicition that requires professional help...

LOWinMASS

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dennis
eBay User
dawn1202purple
Hello everyone,my name is Dennis,I'm 34 and live a 20 minute drive north of Boston. I post at different forums,I'm sure I'll recognize some usernames on here. Born and raised in Lowell,Massachusetts and love the 4 seasons here but the winters tend to get rough. I'll be moving to Los Angeles late this year.

I'm addicted to collecting 07/08 & 08/09 Garnett jersey # 5/x cards that are Celtics related. I started collecting them in March of 2008 and currently have 59 in hand with 2 more arriving soon. If you know where I can get a # 5/x to add to my collection,please let me know. I check Ebay 50 times a day just to let you know. ;)

BTW - I love spending money on cardboard!

Ha...a Celtics fan moving to LA....finally seen the light eh!!

You need to track down one of the mods/admin here "Chadjaja" who apparently has one of the best vintage Celtics collections going around!!

Have fun here at Oz cards!!

Thank you.

I'll be a Golden State fan before I become a Lakers fan. ;)
No pun intended...
I watched Bird/Magic go at it during the 80's which was amazing. Hope to see another Boston vs L.A. in the 2009/10 finals.
I'm looking forward to seeing Chadjaja's collection.

I'll be moving to Los Angeles late this year.

Welcome to OZ, Dennis. =)

I have noticed you subscribed here for a while ago.

BTW, I could remember somebody at old BMB(Beckett Message Board) said "If you move, how your ID would be?" lol j/k

Hope to enjoy OZ.

P.S. : As you know, Al (aka ljandkg) has been here.

Welcome.....just what we need another KG jersey numbered nut! LOL

Enjoy your time here!

Cheers
Matt

U can #$%^# off this is my patch!:mad::mad:

;)

Ha,ha....Al is the one responsible for my addiction. Thanks for getting me hooked on jersey # 5/x KG's. I appreciate it... ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome displayed in this thread by everybody. I've been told by numerous people to join here for over a year now...

Let the maildays begin!!

Back
Top Bottom