Hi from Perth

BruzDB

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
Hey all, I'm Dave from Perth.

Just getting back in the card game very slowly. Used to collect massively in the early/mid 90's but dropped off after my prized Jordan collection was stolen. I've also been ripped off a few times while trading/buying online, so gave it up completely for a few years.

I'm fairly "out of the loop" so to speak with whats happening with cards these days, so looking to re-learn all there is to know.

I know a couple of guys here - I've traded shoes/cards/dvd's with billyhoyle and have met and played bball with prototype.

Will eventually post up trades/wants lists.

Cheers!

Welcome to the boards mate. I also gave up collecting for a couple of years and just got back into it earlier this year and still catching up and learning. Great people and collections here. You should really enjoy your time here.

Some went missing "mysteriously" from my house (I suspect old friends of that). Some I had left at a mates house and his house was burgled, my cards included. Other times I have been too trusting in trades/buys on ebay and other sites. I am a very careful trader/buyer these days and am looking forward into getting right back into it.

Thanks for the welcomes too guys, I appreciate it! Great site here too!

Welcome Dave, you've come to a great site here. We like to keep it trustworthy and a safe place to trade. You'll be fine here :)

I look forward to finding out what you collect, and finding out if you have anything I need :)

Hi!

Welcome to the site. Hope to be doing some deals with you.

Ersk

well, what a pleasant surprise
welcome to the forum dave
you'll find a trustworthy group of traders here, we dont tolerate anything less

a shame to hear about losing all your jordans. i lost some of my nicer cards in my youth to supposed friends.

i've got plenty of pointers to give you now you're getting back into the collecting game. have u got msn?

Cheers again for the welcomes guys.

There was someone who posted me about 27 odd Jordan cards this week and unfortunately I had accidentally deleted the PM before they arrived and have forgotten their name, so whoever it was, I just wanted to say thanks so much, I really appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom