Hi Everyone.........

SPREE FAN

i need to feed my kids
Real Name
justin
eBay User
jmallitt15
Hi My Name Is Justin,
I Am A Canberra Based Collector That Collects Anything That Is Latrell Sprewell.
I Currently Have Almost 900 Cards Of His And Am Actively Trying To Complete His Collection.
To Say I Have A Few Cards Is An Understatement,but To Guess I Would Say I Have Between 20,000 And 40,000 Cards.
I Do Have An Ebay Id "jmallitt15" Which I Do Sell Sealed Boxes, Cases,signed Memorabilia,singles And Anything Else To Do With Basketball.
If Anyone Is Looking For Specific Players To Buy/trade Just Drop Me A Line And We Can See What We Can Work Out.

Welcome mate, have seen your stuff on ebay, but don't think I've ever won any of your auctions! :( Used to collect Spree myself back in the day, but when I got back into collecting sold em all to collect other players. Check my wantlist, you may have something I need!

Welcome mate... im sure ive purchaced of you before on ebay .
Im sure youll enjoy it here.
Ps.. i hope your a big improvement on the justin we currently have here !!:lol:

Welcome mate - Spree collector myself... considerably less of his cards (200)... but perhaps I have something you need... My main guys are Isaiah Rider, KG, Wally World and Starbury.... let me know if you want me to snd you a list of what I have :D

All I Have Is The Mj Rookie Graded Bgs 9.0.
I Thought I Would Have The 04-05 Throwbacks Rc's You Are After But I Have Almost Everyone But Those 3

If You Do Have A Spree List That Would Be Awesome!!!!!!!!!!
I Have A Fare Few Kg Cards Do You Have A Want List???

Welcome aboard!

I used to be a fan of Sprewell back in the days when he was @ Warriors.

thanks for the list mate,i will go through it early tomorrow and get back to you.
i think i will definately have some cards you want isaiah rider is old school but i should still have a few of his cards!!!!!!!

henkita217 said:
Welcome aboard!

I used to be a fan of Sprewell back in the days when he was @ Warriors.

Yeah but then he had to grow his hair all ugly.... ICK! Its the warriors Spree that I started collecting, and the wolves cos well I collect wolves... I hate his hair I tell you.... LOL

hey man, ive bought off you from ebay a few times. My ebay is senyac1 bought a few singles and boxes off you.
great to see you here finally :) How did you find ozcards were you referred?

anyways have fun here its a great board with many great people!!

Hi Justin, welcome. Sounds like you have quite a few cards ;) I look forward to seeing if you have anything I need. Have fun here.

hi mate,welcome to the boards. i know i have brought from you before.lmk if you've got any melo's or ming.thanks

Welcome Justin! I have bought some boxes off you in the past (1 being 05-06 Reflections box last week). Glad to have you on the boards!

Back
Top Bottom