Hi Everybody!

hawkeyemills

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brad
eBay User
hawkeyemills
My name is Bradley Mills, I live in Bunbury WA, My ebay user name is Hawkeyemills as I have been following the Hawks since I was born. I am married with 3 children and we all love the hawks. What a win last night!!! HAWKS FOR PREMIERS 2007!!!!!! As a teenager I loved to collect NBA & AFL cards, and now my kids are getting into it, so it inspired me to start collecting my favourite players and team in AFL and NBA again, It didn't take long for me to realise it was more fun and cheaper opening a box of cards (you cant beat that feeling of opening a box I dont reckon) and now I am so hooked, my missus said I better start making some money from my hobby instead of spending all the time, so I opened a store on ebay & called it MILLZEEZ SPORTS CARDS and I am still learning alot but its going very well. I'm just worried that I maybe over pricing my store inventory cards, so if anyone wants to check it out and get back to me I would appreciate the input!!!! Thanks!!!! By the way I love the Heat and mainly collect Wade & Shaq!!!! and of course any Hawthorn Hawks cards!!!!

My name is Bradley Mills, I live in Bunbury WA, My ebay user name is Hawkeyemills as I have been following the Hawks since I was born. I am married with 3 children and we all love the hawks. What a win last night!!! HAWKS FOR PREMIERS 2007!!!!!! As a teenager I loved to collect NBA & AFL cards, and now my kids are getting into it, so it inspired me to start collecting my favourite players and team in AFL and NBA again, It didn't take long for me to realise it was more fun and cheaper opening a box of cards (you cant beat that feeling of opening a box I dont reckon) and now I am so hooked, my missus said I better start making some money from my hobby instead of spending all the time, so I opened a store on ebay & called it MILLZEEZ SPORTS CARDS and I am still learning alot but its going very well. I'm just worried that I maybe over pricing my store inventory cards, so if anyone wants to check it out and get back to me I would appreciate the input!!!! Thanks!!!! By the way I love the Heat and mainly collect Wade & Shaq!!!! and of course any Hawthorn Hawks cards!!!!

You've come to the right place... :thumbsup:

Welcome to ozcards and hope you enjoy your stay.

You and I are gonna get along just fine mate :) I have a nice little Hawthorn collection myself. About time our boys got back to playing good football!

Back
Top Bottom