Hi All

mattyj

Multi-Player Collector
Real Name
Matty
Howdy All

My name is Mat and im from Bendigo in Central Victoria....Just signed up so i thought i would introduce myself...

I started colleting cards in about 1993 and stopped in 1998 but have just gotten back into it recently....

I collect Vin Baker, Sam Cassell, Jason Kidd and Chauncey Billups cards...

check out my card page for a list of my cards for trade and my want list :)

Cheers

Mat

Welcome mate! Sounds like most peoples bios on this forum! Check my site out, might have a few Kidd's you need!

hey
welcome to the forum, hope ya have lots of fun on here, its a great place, :)

Anyone who collects Jason Kidd is a champion!!!

:prayer:

Glad to have you here mate! Do you collect only Kidd autos like me? If you want some Kidd commons, I'll be happy to give you some of my doubles. I have heaps and they're a pain to store. :p

OK I just checked your page.. send me your address via PM and I'll fill up that Kidd collection of yours. ;)

Hey Matt...i am sure you will be able to increase your collection at this site.

I have some Kidd Game Used stuff i am looking to off load. Shoot me a PM if you are keen!!

Cheers
Ben

ANOTHER Matt???

Oops, you're a "Mat".

Welcome buddy. Nice variety of players. What's the keen interest in Darko and Anstey? Something different.

Well done Carlos, you legend!

Darko is the man...Im a pistons fan and i wanted them to give him a shot but Larry Brown is too pig headed to play rookies...dunno what was the deal with Flip Saunders...but anyway im glad hes doing well now in Orlando...

i can see him leading the league in blocks in the next few years

Back
Top Bottom