Hi All

I like these, so they not for sale?

206079_564557350239784_1704641358_n.jpg

27305_564552833573569_240144283_n.jpg

The morning is sold m8 sorry about that i have to take that down. I will have to have a look at some of the cards on there and see what one i dont have no more. There was a time last year i sold lots of cards and for got to take them down. I get back to you on the other one.
Thanks let me know.

Hey Scammer, you never owned the card I have. For one, I have had it for many years. And you also used my scan

Dont you guys notice all his pics are different?

Google any of those cards and the pics show up, he has alot of cards from off Blowout card forum.

Graham, he has taken down the facebook page.

I will chat with him in the morning, this was taken completely out of context because of two factors, one Tristan20 not messaging Michael to take down the photo if the card actually belongs to him, which it can, I am not the judge of that, the other, is Michael being hyper about the hobby. Anyone that knows him, and many of us here in WA do, know that he has a collection and a half of nice stuff. He answered one question wrong, he should have never stated that he owned all the cards in the photos. However he did steer the flow to the FOR SALE bucket very straight forward like.

Mixed things here.... Which do you want to believe or look at? Also, when is a copyright infringement going to be handled correctly by all of us? Dont we lose all rights to anything posted to photobucket or facebook? Listen, I am as lazy as most, I never water mark anything, I know this is a bit off the beaten trail, but at the same time its not. Mistakes dont get made by rookies with good intentions if we all follow up. We all don't.

The vagueness of the laws on copyright is beyond pathetic and maybe the lesson learned here is to water mark your photos.

I am still going to have a longer chat with Michael tomorrow, a real long talk with him as though this is a shitstorm, it a good thing as we can use it towards changing our way of doing things.....

BTW, Tristan20, I am not picking on you, I actually see a valid point in what your saying, maybe the delivery could have been a bit better, however it was effective. :)

Rav3n_1983 can you tell me why you have stolen images on your page pretending they are yours?

I would reply to this ASAP. If you read this and don't respond your account will be removed.

Back
Top Bottom