Hey new member here

The Villain

TOON TOON
Real Name
Jon
Hey everyone new member here from sydney name is john..It's great to be a part of this sight one of the coolest sights going round..Anyway abit about my self well i started collecting rugby league and basket ball cards back in the early 90's ive got alot of top rugby league cards like autos and all star ,top rookie cards etc...Sort of stopped collecting basketball cards a few years back but have always been a massive fan of the NBA.not long ago i got back into it and have been pulling some desent cards of late ..I am a huge fan of Philadelphia so you probably could quess i love Iverson...Other plays i collect well are starting to are Steve Francis and Marvin Williams so if anyone out there has Francis ,Iverson or williams jersey,auto's or GU Cards i would be very very interested in them for a good price....Anyway enough talk thanks again and happy trading...
Cheers John

Welcome to the site the John, you are now one of a lot of Iverson collectors on this site, they seem to be everywhere ! :p

hi jono welcome to the site mate and happy trading

Hi and welcome to the site, lots fun of seach card and trading card enjoy it!!

Hey there mate,Welcome to the forum.I am sure your collection will quickly grow here.Have fun.

Hey Johnny .. welcome to the site man... another AI fans thats great haha

anyway enjoy and have fun

Back
Top Bottom