hey im new

andy661

OzCardTrader
Real Name
andy
hi im andy and im new to this site and i collect anything raymond felton and i prefer to collect basketball lately iv been on fire last couple boxes pulled a d wade auto mj auto and cp3 auto patch but ill cool down and start puling garbage

welcome man..... looks like you've got some nice cards...

where you from?

welcome to the site
yep the majority of us are aussies with some kiwi's a few americans and some other nationalitys
hope ya have a great time on here, and post up some scans of those pulls that ya mentioned , im sure we would love to see em
enjoy!! :)

ha thanks guys one of freinds told me about this site and the ppl are awsome here and ill show some scans of those cards but the d wade is a eror card do u think its worth any more then bv

andy661 said:
ha thanks guys one of freinds told me about this site and the ppl are awsome here and ill show some scans of those cards but the d wade is a eror card do u think its worth any more then bv
Why do you think its an error? I cant read the scan/photo.

ha cuz the backtheres no congrats or noting just shows his stats and no topps sticker or anything not even number like the other wade autoss

sup man yea i have iv seen u to its the back to card #1 in luxury box set they put the wrong back on it

Back
Top Bottom