hey I am muggsy and I am cool

MuGg$Y!

Ozcard pimp
Real Name
micahel
Hey peops Im jas's mate I call him dude so u know who im talkin about most of the time, I love bball n been playin n collecting for years, Ive been over seas 3 times for bball played some regional n almost made an aba squad, I got lots of cards as well but Like jay I havent collected in years n would like to get up to date a lil esp with wade cards n maybe some more iverson n amare too lol (I want em all lol) neways feel free to chat to me whenever about nething =P~

Hey Muggsy. Welcome. Plenty of people willing to help. Check out my site for some Wade cards or other cards!

Welcome dude, just got rid of lots of Wade's on ebay! :( Got some left, but not sure if I want to part with them. Let me know if you have any early Jordans around 86-95!

Welcome back to the hobby. I'm sure soon you will be trading and have a mailbox full of bubble mailers from the US.

Always good to have players on the board.

Welcome and I'm sure you will have a good time chatting here.

hey
welcome to the forum, this is a great place with great people who im sure will be more than happy to help ya out starting your collecting up again
hope ya have fun here :)

Back
Top Bottom