Henkita- What a LEGEND!!

jimboiitmac

miami pride
Real Name
King James
eBay User
jimboiitmac
This guy, Henkita is the biggest legend i've ever met! (Sorry PA!)

I PM'd him about a D-Wade GU card he pulled earlier. He replies to me, and simplies asks for my address. I'm stoked, and ask if he's joking, but no he's not! He's sending to me for free! And on top of that, we get general conversation going, and it turns out, he's going to help me out with my collection, FOR FREE!! :shock:

He'll be sending me, 2 different Dwyane Wade GU cards, and any D-Wade/Shawn Marion Inserts & Commons he can find, what a legend!!

I think, for this reason, i feel so fortunate and amazed by his act of kindness (despite the corniness), that i solomnly swear, i will not change from collecting Marion and Wade! You can hold me to my word, because this is a big call from me, but i won't ever change from collecting them, unless it's a long period of time such as 5-10 years! Hehehe.

What an awesome guy!

By the way, if anyone wants to help me out for free (doesn't mean u have to send me gu's! Just commons or inserts would be welcomely accepted!), let me know, what a legend.

Oh, and I have two exquisite patch auto's of rookies from 03-04. These are Zoran Planinic (3 colour patch) and Zarko Cabarkapa. I don't like the look of them, and if they would help anyones collection out, (They BV at $60 and $40 respectively), I'd let them go for $15 each.

Also, I have nearly the completed set of 04-05 Pristine Rookie Refractors #ed /599, and the BV is at $300 US minimu. It includes Emeka Okafor ($40 BV), Dwight Howard ($30 BV) and Ben Gordon ($30 BV) as well as Iguodala ($25 BV) and many others. If anyone is interested, i can't seem to get rid of this, so this $300 BV lot will be sold for $30 dlvd. 10% of BV!

hehe thanks guys, an act of kindness deserves another!!

GO HENKITA!! :rolleyes:

i pm'ed him too about the wade, and he didn't reply and i also posted it in his thread. maybe we can ask him to share.

Back
Top Bottom